Chapter 6 the darkness

Doctors p.o.v

Everything went wait-less for a second before everything came to a halt as I hit the floor. The bang shook the house.

I groaned and roll over to look at the roof catching the edge of the room in my line of sight...

I recognize this place...
No. Please no. Not here. Anywhere but here. A familiar voice called "hello?" I slowly lowered my head to the floor and closed my eyes. "Who is there?" She asked again. I slowed my breath to look like I was sleeping. It's not like I had much choice. The angel was still draining my power.

Amy came walking around the corner just about the time I was losing conciseness.

The last thing I heard was a "RORY..." Before everything went silent.

------------------n/a-----------
Hi guys this is just a short piece just to tell you that I'm getting back to writing. Exams are over and I'm done being a lazy writer as I have no piano practice any more due to my piano teachers husband died. bad news for her good news for you.

Anyways thank you all for being so very painfully patient with me. so as soon as I wake up I will start writing this again.

Thank you to all who commented I would have dedicated chapter to you if I wasn't on my iPhone.

As this authors note is longer than the actual chapter I will hurry up and get this over with.

Thank you from the bottom of my dis functional heart

CurrlyQ