Chapter 7

Amy's pov

~CRASH~

I froze, and waited.
Nothing.
"Hello?" I asked wondering if it was Rory messing with and breaking a lamp. Still nothing, so I start walking towards the lounge.

"Who is there?" I asked again since Rory didn't answer I guessed it wasn't him, besides he might still be in bed. It was 7:00 in the morning.

What I found in the sitting room disturbed me.

There, on the carpet, was a cut up, dusty, over all mangled, unconscious, doctor.

So I did the only thing my brain would think, I screamed my husbands name. "RORY!!!"

After I did that I ran over to the doctor and rolled him over.
He had a bruise the size of my palm at the top of his head, his wrist was swollen, cut up, and bleeding. His pants and over coat were not good looking ether, something brown was drying on his coat, there was glass in his hair and was embedded in his coat and pants. Not to mention the blood and puss from his wrist was drying onto his coat.

Right on time Rory came racing down the stairs, still in his pyjamas.

"Amy what happened?" He asked when he saw the doctor, then instantly went to his side.

How would I know? "I don't know he just appeared in our living room." *with a crash* I added in my head. "I wonder what happens to him. He looks pretty ruffed up."

"Ya." We stayed silent after that, with the exception of Rory asking for me to get him what he needs.

"Right, without touching his wrist we need to get him onto the couch so he can sleep." When Rory had finished with all he could do.

So being very careful we slowly lifted him onto our couch. "This isn't good, he shouldn't be this light." Rory whispered so quietly I thought he was talking to himself. But I still heard it.

I was about to ask him about it but the doctor started to whisper in his sleep. "Amelia.... Please...." He had the saddest face I have ever seen. "Back... TARDIS." He was having a nightmare about me. Why? What was it about? "no." He was getting clearer he was waking up. I shot a look at Rory. Uh oh. "NOOOOOO!!!" He shot up screaming no. And instantly put his head between his knees putting his broken hands on his head. "No... no please. Please... I'm so sorry. So sorry." He was was talking I him self. Whispering those two words over and over and over again.

I slowly put my hand on his shoulder.

"Doctor..." I stopped not knowing what to say.

"Leave me alone Clara. Just leave." Clara? Who's Clara?

I looked at Rory who looked at me with a look that said let's leave. He turned and left. Without saying a word. After giving the doctor a quick rub on the back I left as well.

After a few hours I went to check on the doctor again. He was still in that same pose, except lying down. He must have fallen asleep and toppled over.

I slowly walked over to him. I sighed and moved his feet away from his head so he took up more of the couch.

I left only to grab a quilt to put over his sleeping form.

I wonder what's wrong with him.

-------doctors pov--------

Manhattan ran through my head again and again.

It's ridiculous really. I would have thought the many years I was alone would have gotten rid of the nightmare by now. But it hasn't.

In fact this run was the worst out of all of them, even the ones right after it had happened.

I don't understand. How am I such a danger to other people? How do they get hurt so often? Why is it always my fault?

Something was tickling the front of my head... I need to remember something... Something important... I'll figure it out in a minute.

Fellenna. I need to find her. Find her and ask her why she ran from me. Ask her to ask an angel why it saved her instead of killing her.

Killing.. That thing I'm my head. The thing I need to remember. It's killing me, I need to figure it out before I go insane... Ok. Insaner . Before I go Insaner. Is that a word? Insaner... Insanerer.... More insane?

Never mind.
WHAT IS IT?!

"Doctor..." I felt a hand in my shoulder.

Clara. She knew when I needed help but right now I just need to think.

"Leave me alone Clara. Just leave." And for once in her life she listened. Usually she bugs me until I tell her. Maybe she knows how much I need to think. Maybe something is possessing her. No she wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't let that happen. Would I?

Clara... Is that Clara? Why would Clara be here? Where did that angel send me?

... Angel... Oh. Ok now I know most of what my brain is trying to tell me. But it's still there...
That fealing...
That emotion that's hidden to me...
What is it. Which emotion is begging to be shown.

If I want to find out which emotion my brain needs I need to figure out why it need to show it...

Where had the angel sent me? I remember waking up and seeing something I recognize but what... What did I recognize.

AAAHHH what has that angel done to my head! Why is it so cluttered! I can't think properly.

I ran my hands through my hair. Hissing in pain at my hand. Of course it was broken.

Just like Rivers... River...

Just then everything clicked.

Rivers hand broken just like mine lead to me thinking about the angels and Amy. Which lead me to think about the previous adventure with them. Which lead me to think about what their house looked like. Which forced the recognition of the rest of the problem in my head.

"Amelia." I was in Amelia's house, on their couch by the feeling and smell of it.

I spent a few LONG days in here because of the cubes. I got to know every single thing about it. The looks, the smell, hell even the feel of every rivet of every wall in their living room.

Of course I was here. The one place the angels knew would create the most pain for me.

Not a war, not a battle, they don't need to injure my skin to torture me. I will do that to my self because of what they did to the ponds.

No they did something worse. Something that would make me rip my soul apart.

They were going to kill me the cruelest and easiest way they could. I was wrong about them. They don't feel pain. Only happiness, they are happy to see others in pain. They don't feed off of time energy.
No...
They live off of others pain.
They are a mosquito, sucking away others happiness instead of blood, leaving a bump that aches and itches, leaving you miserable and in pain.

And you are not even the one who was bitten. No you are the one who sits and watches.

The one who could have helped if you were wiser and about 5 seconds earlier.

My heart raced as I relived that moment over and over again.

Maybe this was what River felt before she was transferred into the computer data core. Excruciating pain created from your own mined.

Something flashed in my eyes, it was a torch. Something was pressed against my chest.

"Doctor. Doctor can you hear me?" Rory's voice echoed around my head. Rescuing me from the madness drowning me in my own thoughts.

I took a deep breath and locked my thoughts behind a glass wall. I could see them but they couldn't get to me.

I took another deep breath to calm my hearts and my mined before I even attempted to talk.

--------------a/n-----------
Hey sorry I haven't been updating lately. to be frank (no my name is not frank) I lost interest in this book for a while and I am still struggling with it. so very slow updates will be given out. I even forgot I had this book.
Sorry

CurrlyQ