Chapter 3 clara?

---------- doctors p.o.v ----------

----- Fellennas memory------

Well this was different. Usually I can read their mind and see their memory but this time I was in my own body and I was in the hospital waiting room. Across from me were some people crying and holding each other. I heard the door open behind me so I turned around and ... Clara stepped in with red eyes. She looked at the two and shook her head. Then sat down in me like I was a ghost I quickly got up and walked into the room where she just left. And sitting there ..on the bed was a six year old version of fellenna.

All hooked up to a machine to help her breath and help with all if the other things. I walked over to the clipboard on the counter. Cancer... She had brain cancer right in the middle of her head. I looked at her again.

She was different when she was younger. She had soft waving brown hair that reached half way down her back not to mention her very bright blue eyes... Her eyes, they were looking at me, and when I said looking at me I meant the look where you can't look away. Everything around disappeared in black and eventually she did to.

The black faded into another memory.

No not a memory. a dream .I was in her dream.

we were on the plains.She was running. She turned her head to look at the thing chasing her. she was running from a shadow that was moving faster than she was. She turned her head back. And she was running to a moving light that was, again, going faster than she was.

She looked back at the shadow which was gaining on her. She quickly looked back infront then down. She fell hitting the ground hard I flinched for her. Suddenly an angel appeared beside her... A weeping angel, but it was... Moving, offering her a hand up.

I was about to yell for her not to but she reached out and took its hand.

Everything around me fell, and I was thrown out of her memory... Out of her dream ... Out of her old life.

I now understand why and how she became half angel and half human. Because that one weeping angel wanted her to live, because that one angel had enough heart to give the kid life...

That's when a thought appeared in my head.

What if weeping angel actually weep for others. What if some weeping angels actually had a heart. What if some weeping angels actually cared about others.

My vision cleared as I sat up. I looked at fellenna, who was now on her side and in the fetal position, hands covering her face, knees pulled up to her chest and, crying. Crying for all of the tears the weeping angels couldn't cry. Tears for all of the angels that couldn't say sorry. tears for all of the angels that couldn't hug others.

Tears for all of the angels that would only ever feel cold and pain.

--------------a/n----------------

Ok people I ofishaly hate wattpad right now I had to wright this chapter 9 times. 9TIMES before it would not delete the frigen chapter.

Like

Comment

Or follow

CurrlyQ