Chapter 5 moss

Fellenna's p.o.v

Dear angel help me. Help me run and escape. Escape this man who chases me.

*will you give us control? You know what happens. Give us control to escape this mad man.* it whispered.

What would happen is that I would blackout and wake up in a different place after the angel did what it needed to do.

"I give you control my angel." Everything in my body goes tense as I start to black out.

I feel the soft moss on my face as I hit the ground...

The doctors p.o.v

As I chase after her I wonder why she runs. I came up with a million ideas of why, but only one matched almost everything I saw about her and the weeping angel.

I jumped over a boulder catching my toe on the top of it. I hit the ground hard on the other side. Landing on mostly my head. Everything goes black but then fades into black spots that danced across my vision. I scramble up, shake my head to rid of the spots and keep running.

She knew the angel would try and come out so she ran to keep me safe. So why. Why did she have that haunted look in her eye. The kind of look when some one said they will kill you, and you have no idea who they are.

That was the kind of look she gave ME.

I leaped over a log in my way, being more careful than the first time and saw fellenna hit the ground and disappear.

Gone.
Just like that.

I reached the spot she fell in three strides.

Moss. The moss was every where. Thick layers on the ground. The moss was on the trees and rocks and bushes and vines and cliffs. The moss was absolutely every where making everything look the same.

Something was wrong. Something is weird. Something was not right with this situation.

~snap~ I whipped around... Nothing...
~crack~ I did three full circles... Still nothing.

A flicker in the corner of my eye. I stood still, un-moving.
A giggle came from one of the trees. A small children's giggle. One you would hear in a horror movie. I took of running toward the voice. Not thinking of where I was.

I stopped at another tree, thinking this was where I heard the voice.

A hand reached across the trunk. A stone hand. I leaped back from the tree. The hand hid back behind the tree again. I thought for a second... it moved. while I was looking at it.

"Who are you? what are you? how can you do that? How can you move while i was still looking at you?" I question my knuckles started to hurt. I look down to see my knuckles were swollen and bruised and bleeding. His wrist was broken.

Just like Rivers.

In a sing gong voice the little girl replies "he beats his fists upon the post and still insists, he sees the ghost." the girl walks out from behind the tree and walks to the next thin one and goes behind it. She was beautiful in a sense. she had long hair pulled back in a ponytail, a long dress hung down touching the ground, but she was small only about six and all made of stone.

Somehow she appeared behind me. "You wonder how to escape this dream like life? What if you couldn't? what if you were stuck in life living every second and every minute and every hour and day and month and year for all of eternity, without being able to move while someone is looking at you. what if every single being in the universe hated your every cell?" I turned to look at her.

She cocked her head "a little girl dying from her own body trying to escape the life she has lived. small, dying and growing weaker by the minute. What if you could have saved her? what if you were tired of taking lives and living off of the dead's energy? Now what if that one small dying girl could change everything?"

I looked down as she walked toward me.

"What if that little girl became your daughter? what would you do if someone tried to hurt her? Would you fight with your every being to save her?" She was suddenly very angry her lips pulled up showing fangs. She screamed at me "what if that someone was your worst enemy and that someone was the destroyer of your species." she barely finished before she lunged at me...