Yes , No, Maybe.

Aaliyah Marie Sanchez

"Augustttt!" I screamed as he held me in his hands and jumped off the Rock and into the ocean.

I was having the time of my life, the drinks, the ocean, the cool breeze, the people, and most of all August.

I am so in love with him, I feel like I'd die without him. We'd been walking around the water park all day, this place was extreme!

There's a tall ass water slide, it's 200 ft in the air, and that's where we were headed next.

"C'mon." August laughed, pulling me out of the water. " you know where we goin next."

I was so damn nervous.

We had literally got on all the water slides except that one, so that was our next destination.

"August I'm scareddd!" I whined.

"I got you baby, I promise." He chuckled as he gripped my hand and lead the way.

We had to wait like ten minutes because of the line, but we were 200 feet in the air and next in line, we had the floaty that fit two people on there , I wanted to sit in Augusts lap, so I guess I'd be in the front.

I looked at the whole water park and everything looked like ants, I was so nervous, I got situated on the floaty and laid between Augusts legs, as he held me.

"You two ready?" The life guard asked.

"Yessuh!" August shouted.

"Alright, hold on, there's a 5 foot pool at the end.

"What the hell? August I'm five foot! And I can't swim!" I shouted as the life guard pushed the floaty and we zoomed down into the slide.

"I got you mama, I swea." August laughed.

My stomach was filled with butterflies as we dropped down the slide.

"OMIGAWWWWDDD!" I shouted.

"Woooooh!" August laughed.

We then splashed into the five foot deep pool.

All I saw was blue, as I dropped beneath the water, then I was snatched up by August's tall ass.

"You good baby?" He laughed.

I swung my hair out of my face. "Yesss, thank you for being tall." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You liked it?" He laughed.

"The slide ? Yeah , I could've done without the five foot pool."

He chuckled. "We bouta leave mama."

"Wait, can we do the lazy river first?" I pouted.

"Aight , let's go."

..

August rested his head on my lap, as the double floaty swayed from side to side due to the lazy river.

August looked up at me, as I played with his wet curls.

"Aaliyah mama, you so beautiful."

"No baby, you're beautiful ." I smirked.

"Fa'real though Aaliyah, I'm so glad ta have you, you been holdin a nigga down for a long ass minute, and I've never been in love before, you my first, I swea, a nigga ain used to settlin down, but I am glad I tried it wit you." He said with a genuine straight face.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"August, you're making me cry."

"I'm serious Aaliyah, I love you fa real, you come first before anybody, I love you more than I love myself, and I swea I didn't think that was possible, I put you through so much, but I swear I don't mean to, so thank you for not leaving a nigga, even though I'd deserve it."