Chapter 1

"Come on in!", Katie said as she pulled Novas arm inside her house. The house was big, very big , with linen curtains and the smell of lemon everywhere.
"I brought chips and dip", Nova said ," I hope that's ok."
"Perfectly fine, everybody is waiting for you!".
She grabbed Novas arm once again and dragged her to a living room , there was an old designer couch in the corner, a closet to the left , and at medium sized plasma mounted on the wall.
She saw five other teenagers sitting in a circle. In this circle was Seth, Mason, Madeline, Ashley, and Isaac. All close friends to each other except for Isaac, he was special to Nova and everybody knew it.
They sat down in the circle. "We just started to play truth or dare.",said Madeline. she looked over at Seth and smirked. "Seth was just about to kiss Katie".
"Until she answered the door." said Mason. Seth blushed, "He can't do it!" Mason shouted.
Katie looked away trying to hide her embarrassment . Mason started again "Well I guess that means we found ourselves a los...". Before he could finish, Seth pulled Katie close and passionately kissed her lips. As he pulled away with lipstick now on his lips he played it off like it was no big deal.
"Ok Mason,", Seth said with a confident smile. "I dare you to tell Madeline, that you love her."
Now Mason was blushing. They were bruising each others feeling for Katie and Madeline. They always did this up to the point where it drove everybody but them crazy because they were too shy to actually say feelings to the girls.
"Wait!" roared Katie, "You're not going to acknowledge the fact you just kissed me?".
The room went silent. Seth gave her a stare then smiled, "Not unless you had something wrong with it."
Katie blushed, she really liked him too but , she didn't wanted it to be like this. She stared off to the corner of the room, not saying a word.
"Anyway, Mason go on, tell her!" Seth continued.
"Umm, ugh , I love you " he muttered. Madeline smiled, trying to play it off like it was nothing, similar to Seth's tactic. The room was quiet again. Nova had just sat down and had already had felt uncomfortable. Mason looked up and locked eyes with Isaac.
"Well well well, we've been playing with the relationship card here but not with people who actually have a relationship."
"What?" Isaac said nervously. "Don't bring Nova and I into this!"
"Too late," Mason smirked, "I dare you to have 7 minutes and heaven with Nova."
Nova and Isaac looked at each other. Isaac thought to himself for a minute. He got up and grabbed her arm and walked over to the closet in the room.
"This one?" He asked Katie. She nodded. She looked away again, but this time it wasn't a look of embarrassment, it was a look of fear.
They opened the closet door. It was damp, dark, and dead. They couldn't hear anyone else outside of the closet.
In the darkness they reached for each other. They held hands, and smiled as if they could see the other smiling back.
"So, how has your day been?" Nova asked.
"Good" he said, "You?" She sat up, and kissed him. "Good now."
She snuggled up beside him. He wrapped his hands around her. "I love you." he said. "I love you too."
They started to drift asleep, unaware of what was about to happen.