Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning, huddled into Calum's side. His arm is holding me in place, while his other hand rests on top of mine. I snuggle further into him before remembering what happened last night. I want to get up and yell and scream, but I fear the consequences so I stay put. I glance up at his sleeping face and sigh. He's such a joy to be around, and I don't understand how someone so kind and loving could do such horrible things. His temper is getting to him. Maybe I can help him work in it?

Calum shifts and moans a little underneath me. I tilt my head to look at him again and his eyes flutter open. He looks down at me and smiles before kissing my forehead. I smile back. "I could stay here all day," he says. I simply nod and he gives me a playful squeeze. I giggle and make an attempt to get out of bed. But he grabs me. "No," he mumbles and buries his face in my neck. I hug him and run my fingers through his hair a few times before he lets me go. I jump up and skip into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I turn on the shower, and as I'm waiting for the water to heat I hear a knock. "Can I join you in there?" Calum asks.

I laugh and shake my head even though he can't see me. "No," I tell him, my morning voice cracking. I hear him chuckle and the doorknob turns. He enters and smiles. I pout before telling him that he can brush his teeth and do his hair while I shower.

"But you always do my hair!" He says, frowning at me.

"I know, Cal, but can't you at least brush it out for me?" I ask. He nods and I strip, entering the shower.

By the time I'm done, Calum is gone. So, I dry myself off, slip into some clean underwear and pull on one of Calum's old shirts. After drying my hair I go downstairs in search of my boyfriend. "Calum?" I call out. I hear a muffled "over here" and I waddle over to the kitchen. He sees me and smiles. "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. I just found out that I have the day off. So, we can spend it together if you want." He looks so happy, how could I possibly say no? I nod and he walks over to me, kissing the top of my head. Suddenly he scoops me up and carries me to our room, bridal style. I giggle and squeal as he drops me on our bed, crawling on top of me. He starts to kiss me. Thank god I brushed my teeth in the shower, I think to myself.

I kiss his back and his hands twist into my hair. I can feel him smiling and I laugh a little. He giggles right along with me and flips is over so I'm on top. I stop kissing him and stare into his eyes. My hair is hanging around our faces and the room is silent, except for our breathing. Calum cocks an eyebrow at me and I rest my forehead on his. He places his hands on my hips and says,"We can do anything we want. We could even stay in bed all day."

His voice has a seductive lilt to it and his eyes are hooded. I want to say yes so badly, but I can't stop thinking about what he did to me last night. It hurt me physically, but emotionally it was like a tsunami had just hit me. Maybe I'm overreacting but it hurt me so bad. How could he do such a thing and not feel bad about it? I climb off of him and slide up to the head of the bed. He joins me and I curl into him. Calum places a reluctant hand on my back, reaching for the remote with his other hand.

He turns on the TV and surfs through the channels for a while before stopping on a channel that was supposed to be showing F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reruns all day. I'm satisfied with his choice so I grab his hand and kiss it. He looks at me with a small scowl on his face, and then he looks back at the television. I hope he isn't that angry with me.

(Hiii, I know I'm terrible at updating and when I do the chapter are short and it's pretty much  the same excuse every time I write so I'm sorry in advance but I hope you like this chapter!! Please vote!)