Chapter 3

As we lie there watching TV my mind began to wander. Questions ran through my head as I replayed last night's scene in my head. How could he do this to me? Why? What made him do something so drastic? But eventually I came to the decision that I was going to let it go. I mean, what are the chances of him doing something like that again? I'll just forgive him and move on. I glance up at Calum only to discover that he had fallen asleep. I smiled and returned my attention to the FRIENDS marathon that was still playing on the TV. I watched a couple episodes before Calum started snoring and I couldn't hear the TV anymore. I was really comfortable, but I wasn't just gonna sit tight and wait for Calum to wake up.

So, I got out of bed very carefully and tiptoed from our room. I then hustled down the stairs and plopped down on the couch. I flicked on the TV and returned myself to the FRIENDS marathon. I discovered my favorite episode was on! The one where Ross and Ra- well I won't spoil! I eventually fell asleep on the couch.

I was shaken awake by a violent hand. I sat up quickly and stared into the eyes of an angry Calum. "I thought we were gonna spend the day together?" He said with a hint of accusation in his tone.

"Cal, I know," I said gently, trying not anger him even more,"but you were snoring and I couldn't hear my favorite episode." I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let's just go back upstairs?" He nodded, I could see that I had succeeded in making him calm as the anger slipped from his features. He scooped me into his arms and I squealed, kicking my feet, but eventually giving up. He set me down on the floor outside our room once we reached the top of the stairs. I scurried into our room and jumped onto our bed, burying my face in his pillow and inhaling as loudly as I could.

"What was that?" He asked laughing, joining me in bed. I muttered that it smelled like him before he pulled me up and away from the pillow. I straddled his waist and pouted at him. He lied back and I stared at him, pulling puppy eyes before he finally gave in and gave me his pillow back. I inhaled again and stared at him over the top of the pillow with bright eyes and he smirked at me. I tossed the pillow aside and began assaulting his face and neck with kisses. He groaned and mumbled a quiet 'I love you' in my ear.

Calum looked back at me before propping himself up, mimicking my own movements. I giggled and he gave me a quick peck of the nose before telling me that he was going to shower. I nodded and turned on the TV. I flipped away from FRIENDS and went on Netflix to watch Family Guy. As Calum showered I sang along to the theme song at the top of my lungs and recited the lines of every episode with ease. I had been watching Family Guy forever and Netflix had made it even easier to memorize the lines of the show. I went through an episode and a half before Calum came out of the bathroom humming the Family Guy theme song? I smirked at him and he smiled back at me. Originally, Cal detested the show, calling it immature and stupid. However, after an hour of forcing him to watch with me, he finally admitted that it had started to grow on him. When he told me that I felt pride and nothing more.

Calum dressed himself and returned to bed with me. Joining me in a laugh as we listened to Brian and Stewie have their classic 'cool whip' debate. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow to stifle my laugh. Calum grabbed me and pulled me to him, his chest vibrating as he laughed along with me. "YOURE EATING HAIR!" I screeched at the exact moment Brian said this line. Calum laughed at me and applauded. I did a rather awkward fake bow, seeing as we were still lying in bed. He continued to clap and laugh as he watched me fumble around trying to collect myself. That's how we spent the rest of the day, with me reciting Family Guy lines and Calum laughing at me. We spent the rest of the day, happy.

(HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE I KNOW THAT ITS BEEN QUITE A WHILE! Hope you liked this chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment at the parts you like! Love yall!)