Chapter 1

May 2, 1970, Philadelphia, PA, Spectrum Stadium

Michael Jackson's POV

"Hurry up and get in the car!", Joseph yells at us. The tour just started and we're already getting chased by fans. Once we made it to the limo, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Jackie, Randy, and I get in the back, while Joseph gets in the front seat directing the driver to drive us straight to the hotel. "That...was...crazy", I say trying to catch my breath. "It really was, but did you guys see all those pretty girls chasing US?", Jackie asks putting emphasis on us. All my brothers are girl crazy, especially Jackie and Jermaine. They treat girls like objects that you can just throw away when you're finished with them, but that's not me. I believe that girls are special and they should be treated that way.

I guess they noticed me being quiet because they asked if any girl caught my eye. I say no as usual. I mean I'm only eleven, girls aren't my main priority right now. "Girls never catch your eye Michael. What do you like in a girl anyway?", Tito asks. "Well,me, I like my girls with big legs and pretty big eyes", I say smiling and thinking about my dream girl. All of a sudden Jermaine, Jackie, and Marlon start laughing, what's so funny? "Wow Mike you have some high standards", Marlon says sarcastically. They can laugh all they want now, but when I get me a wife and have a couple kids, I'm going to be laughing at them. They're going to be lonely because no girl is going to want them, they should really rethink their techniques for getting girls.

-First Chapter is short I know but the next chapter will be longer I promise.

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE