Chapter 3

July 10, 1979, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough music video, Los Angeles, CA

Nobody's POV

It's been nine years since that night and Michael and Destiny haven't seen or talked to each other since then. Despite not having any contact for nine years, they still think about that night and each other. Michael has really blown up since then and has decided to go solo. His first solo album 'Off The Wall' is being released in August. The video for his second single from the album, 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough', is being filmed today. Destiny has become a professional wardrobe designer who works with celebrities. She just recently got a job offer to work with Michael and instantly accepted it. They finally get to reunite, who knows what'll happen.

Destiny Myers' POV

"Denaysja, have you seen my other shoe?", I ask frantically. I can't believe I have a chance to work with Michael and I'm late. I still think about that night all the time. It was the best night of my life. My friends still don't believe I got to talk to Michael and I met Jermaine for a brief second, but that's their loss. "I can't find it, sorry", Denaysja says. I can't wait until I move out on my own. I can't believe I'm twenty-one and still living with my parents. That's why I decided to become a wardrobe designer. It pays well enough for me to get my own place and it's what I like to do. "Here it is", Denaysja says throwing the shoe at me. I immediately put it on, grab an apple, and I'm out the door. 

*15 minutes later*

I finally get there and I'm 20 minutes late. I better hook those outfits up to make up for this.

Michael Jackson's POV

I am sitting here in my dressing room just thinking. I can't believe I ever decided to go solo. Of course some people, like Joseph, didn't agree with my decision but I personally think it's a great idea and my brothers agree so who cares what Joseph thinks. I hear a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts and I say, "Come In". The door opens and I stand up from my seat in front of the mirror and walk to the door. In walks a girl who's rambling on about how sorry she is for being late. This girl looks awfully familiar. I laugh and say, "It's fine. I'm late to places all the time". "Well your Michael Jackson, you can do that and not get fussed at", she says. "Not trying to be rude or anything, but who are you and what are you doing here?". "I'm Destiny, Destiny Myers and I'm your wardrobe designer for the video", she says smiling. "Oh my gosh, Destiny?!?. I remember you from that night in the hotel. How are you?", I ask her giving her a hug. "I'm great Michael. I'm surprised you remember me". "I always remember a pretty face when I see one". "Still a smooth talker I see", she says laughing. 

After we caught up, we decided it was time to get down to business. She asked me what look I was going for, for the video. I told her what the song was about and she planned my look according to the meaning of the song. She pulled out a really nice black and white suit. "How do you like this", she asks me holding up the suit. "I think it's perfect", I say smiling. "Great. Well I'm going to leave you alone to change into that and I will see you out there", she says flashing that million dollar smile of hers and winking at me. I say, "Okay" and begin putting the suit on. *Sighs* Destiny...

*2 hours later*

Destiny Myers' POV

"THAT'S A WRAP!", Nick Saxton, the director for the video, yells. Everyone cheers. Michael did great and I know he made the right decision by going solo. I am packing up my things about to leave when Michael walks up to me. "Hey Destiny, I was wondering if I could get your number so we could hang out sometime", he says with a hopeful look on his face. "Sure", I write down my number on a piece of paper and give it to him and he does the same. We exchange a quick hug , oh the butterflies, and I leave to go home. I really believe fate has brought us together again.

-Chapter 3 is finished. How do you guys like it?

-Chapter 4 will be up today. I will try to post 2 chapters a day before school starts.

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE