Chapter 6

August 24, 1979, Hayvenhurst (Jackson Family Estate), Encino,CA

Destiny Myers' POV

Okay Destiny you can do this. It's only a couple hours with his family, why you stressing? I brought along Ashley just to make me feel more comfortable. "Girl what is wrong with you?", Ashley asks. "I don't know, I'm just so nervous". "It's not like you like Michael, well more than a friend anyway". If she only knew. After what seems like forever, Ashley and I decide to get out the car. We walk up to the door and before I can knock, Michael opens the door. "Hey Dessy!", he says smiling. "Hey Mikey". Ashley then clears her throat. "Oh Mikey, this is my friend Ashley". "Hi Ashley", Michael says. She just waves shyly. Since when is she shy? 

"Who's at the door Michael?", some lady who I'm assuming is his mother, asks. "C'mere Mother". The lady walks over. "Mother, this is my friend Destiny and her friend Ashley". "It's so nice to meet you Ashley and Destiny. I've heard so much about you", Mrs.Jackson says referring to me on the last part. Michael talks about me to his mother? I must mean more to him than I thought. Once we go in and get settled, Michael introduces me to the rest of his family. Joseph is a lot nicer than people make him seem. They make him seem like he's a monster or something. Jermaine even pulled me to the side because he remembered me from that night. Apparently his parents still don't know about that night, but who am I to tell?

Ashley got well aquainted with Marlon so she's off somewhere talking with him, Rebbie is in the kitchen helping Mrs.Jackson, and the boys went with Joseph somewhere, so I'm in the family room with Janet and Latoya. "So how did you and my brother meet?", Janet asks. I decide against telling them the real reason. "Oh we met at the filming of the 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' video, I was his wardrobe designer". "YOU DESIGN CLOTHES?!?", Janet and Latoya asks me all of a sudden. Wow, I never knew my job could be that interesting. "Yeah, why?" "Could you design something for us", they ask. "Well I don't see why not", I say. After setting up dates and times to meet up so I can design their wardrobe, Latoya suddenly says, "Ya know Michael likes you right". "I'm pretty sure he doesn't", I say not believing her. "I mean he talks about you all the time. Destiny this, Destiny that.", Janet says. "It's almost as if he's in love with you or something", Latoya says. As I'm about to reply, Mrs.Jackson comes in the room and tells everyone that dinner is ready. 

*After dinner*

All through dinner, I couldn't get the fact that, Michael Jackson world renowned superstar could possibly love me, Destiny Myers, off my mind. Ashley and Marlon really really hit it off and they have a date tomorrow night. Right now Ashley and I are about to leave. "Well it was nice meeting you all", I say. "Same here", they all say simultaneously. Me and Ashley are walking to the car when ,all of a sudden, Michael runs up to us and says, "hey Destiny wait up". I give Ashley the car keys and tell her to go on to the car. Once he catches up to me he says, "would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?". "Sure", I say trying to act nonchalant. "Okay, I'll pick you up around 7". "Alright I'll be waiting". "See ya tomorrow Dessy". "Okay Mikey". He quickly kisses my cheek and goes inside the house. I walk to the car holding my cheek and smiling from ear to ear. I can't wait until tomorrow night. 

Michael Jackson's POV

After I go back inside, I tell everyone goodnight and go upstairs to my room closing the door. I sigh as I begin to wipe the skin cream off of me. Earlier in the year I was diagnosed with vitiligo. It wasn't noticeable back then but it's getting worse by the day. Mother tells me that I should tell Destiny and if she stops being my friend and judges me, she wasn't worth my time. I'm really starting to like her and when she becomes my girl, I don't want to have any secrets in our relationship.I want to tell her but I just can't bring myself to do it. I may tell her tomorrow while we're on our date but then again it's not too noticeable so maybe I should wait a while. What do I do?

-Chapter 6 is the last chapter of the day. Chapters 7-9 or 10 will be up tomorrow.

-When are Destiny and Michael gonna reveal their true feelings for each other?

-Should Michael tell Destiny his secret?

-How you guys liking the story so far?

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE