Chapter 7

August 25, 1979, Destiny's Apartment, Los Angeles,CA

Destiny Myers' POV

Tonight Ashley and I both have dates so she's at my house and we're helping each other get ready. Neither of the boys told us where we're going, they said it was a surprise. I hate surprises. Michael says he has something to tell me, I wonder what it is. I couldn't get that kiss from last night off my mind, my cheek has been tingling ever since. "How does my hair look?", Ashley asks for the fifth time. "Ash you like fine. Your hair is fine, your outfit is fine, and your makeup is fine". "Okay thanks". Ashley then gets a phone call from Marlon saying that he's here. "Alright Destiny good luck on your date". "Thanks and same to you". We then share a quick hug and smile and she's off. I can't wait until tonight.

Michael Jackson's POV

I decided that I am going to ask Destiny to be my girl and tell her about my vitiligo. Mother is right, if she judges me then she wasn't worth my time. I knock on the door of Destiny's apartment. Once she opens the door I am blown away. Don't get me wrong, Destiny looks beautiful all the time, but when she dresses up, she looks gorgeous. "Mikey are you okay, I've been calling you for like three minutes", she says laughing. "Oh, sorry", I say looking down in embarrassment. "Well let's going", I say grabbing her hand and leading her to the limo. Way to make a good first impression Mike.

*At the restaurant*

Destiny Myers' POV

Me and Michael just got seated at the restaurant. Of course we had to come in through the back because the front of the restaurant is fairly crowded on a Saturday evening. Michael has been kind of distant today though. I guess whatever it is he has to tell me and something very important. "Mikey are you okay?". He looks at me for a second before saying, "No. I don't know how to tell you". "It can't be that bad", I say grabbing his hand for comfort. "Okay Dessy, when I tell you this promise not to laugh or judge me". "Why would I?, I'm not perfect either". He then takes a deep breath and says, "Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with Vitiligo. I didn't tell you earlier because it wasn't as bad as it is now". "Mikey, your skin looks fine to me". He then pours a little bit of water, from his glass,on his hand, takes a napkin and wipes off the skin cream. 

Michael Jackson's POV

Once it's completely off, I show her a blotch in the area between my thumb and pointer finger. "Mikey, I could never judge you for that. What kind of person would I be if I did?, It's not even that bad". "Thank you Dessy. You're a really good friend". She then gives me a warm smile and a big hug. She's definitely going to be mine before this date is over. 

*After dinner*

Since we finished dinner kind of early, I decided to take her to my favorite park. Good thing we're the only ones here. We're walking and holding hands. I guess now would be a good time to ask her, I can't wait much longer. "Hey Dessy, I have thinking about this all night and-", "Mikey you know you can tell me anything". "Okay, well ever since that night nine years ago, I couldn't get you off my mind. The way you laugh, smile, just everything about you." She then smiles and blushes. "After that night at the hotel, I just couldn't get you off my mind. I was so happy when you showed up at the filming of the short film, it gave me hope that we could finally be together. I was so stupid to date Tatum, I should have been with you the whole time. This time I'm not letting you get away from me. What I'm trying to say is, Destiny Myers, will you be my girl?" "YES MIKEY, OF COURSE!". We then share a quick kiss and a warm embrace. She's finally mine...

-Chapter 7 is finished and chapter 8 will be up soon!

-They're finally together!

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE