Chapter 11

December 3, 1982, Destiny's Apartment, Los  Angeles, CA

Destiny Myers' POV

It's been three days since the filming. I finally saw the finished product and the video is great. Michael has come by everyday leaving roses and love letters outside my door. He even left a CD, with a song he recorded for me, outside the door. The song is great and I think the gesture is sweet. I decided that I will forgive Michael because he doesn't seem like the type of person who would cheat on a girl. Tonight when he comes back I'm going to let him come in and explain himself. 

It's been a while since I met his family and I think I'm ready for him to meet my family. We always get together every Christmas and just spend quality time together. Since Denaysja and I both moved out of Philadelphia we haven't seen our parents in almost four years. As I'm thinking about my family and our Christmas arrangements, I hear singing outside my door. I open the door and see Michael on his knees singing 'Who's Loving You'. "And I wonder who's loving you", he says as he gets up. "Baby please forgive me. She kissed me first and I didn't kiss back, you have to believe me.". "I forgive you Michael. I love you too much to stay mad at you anyway". He then smiles and gives me a big hug. "Oh and promise me that I will never have to wonder who's loving you, because it's always going to be me", Michael says looking me in my eyes. "I promise Michael". He is too sweet.

*Later that night*

Michael and I are laying down watching 'Beauty and the Beast', he actually let me choose this time. I guess now would be a good time to ask him about meeting my family. "Would you like to meet my family?". "Sure, I would love to". "Well we get together every Christmas at my family's home in Philadelphia, and I'm gonna be there for two weeks". "Well I can't make it there until Christmas Eve because I have interviews to do, but I'll be there. I promise". "Okay Mikey". After the movie went off, I went to sleep in Michael's arms, the best feeling ever.

-Do you guys think Destiny did the right thing by forgiving Michael?

-How do you think Destiny's family is going to like Michael?

-Chapters 11 and 12 are gonna be longer but they're also gonna be up later...I'm taking a break from writing for a while.

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE