Chapter 14 (part 2/ last chapter)

January 27, 1983, UCLA Hospital, Los Angeles, CA

Destiny Myers' POV

I just got to the hospital and the nurse won't let me in the back to see Michael. 

"Please let me go see him, I'm his girlfriend".

"So are the other ten girls that's been in here", the nurse says not believing me. 

Ugh, this is gonna be harder than I thought. 

"Please ma'm sit down or I will have to call security". 

Just as I'm about to sit down, Tito comes out. 

"Destiny thank God you came, he's been asking about you ever since he was admitted".

I tried to hide the smiling growing on my face. The fact that he thought of me in his time of need, warms my heart. This shows me that I need to stick with Michael because I don't think there's anyone else out there for me. I don't care what my dad says, besides how much damage can he do to his career?

Once we get in the room, I see Michael watching tv. Once he looks up and sees me, a smile grows on my face and his. I walk over to the bed and give him a huge hug and a passionate kiss. 

"Hey Mikey, how you feeling?", I ask on the verge of tears.

"I'm fine now that you're here", he says. 

"What happened?"

"Well, we was shooting the last take for the commercial. As I was coming down the steps, something went wrong with the pyro techniques and my hair caught on fire".

By now I am crying full blown tears. I can't believe I ever considered breaking up with him. 

"Hey, don't cry", he says pulling me into my arms and kissing my tears away. "I'm fine despite the fact that, the place where I got burned my hair won't grow back, and I may have major headaches". "As long as I got you, the pain doesn't matter". 

I then smile and wipe away my tears. 

"I love you Mikey", I say snuggling into his chest.

"I love you too Dessy", he says nuzzling his face into my neck. "Can you promise me something?"

"Sure what?".

"Promise me that you will never leave me despite rumors and tabloids. I need you here with me always".

Hearing this, I know I made the right decision by not breaking up with him. 

"I promise Mikey. No matter what I am always here for you. You are not alone..."

-Well that's the end of 'You Are Not Alone', book two will be titled, 'Always Here For You'. It should be up either later on today or tomorrow. 

-I hope you guys liked book one because book two will be great.

-#MOONWALKERNATION

-#MOONWALKER4LIFE

-PEACE, LOVE, AND APPLEHEAD