Update 1: The Secret Agent

|Astrid's POV|

Location: CIA Headquarters, Main Building, LA

Time: 8:15 pm

"the mission is all yours Agent Mier" General said, the head of CIA

I just nod at her and walk away. I wear my leather belt containing some pistols, grenades, and magazines. I also put some gun w/c comprise a drowsy chemical on my right leg and 228 compact gun on the left.

I immediately went on my bullet proof hammer. I drove fast heading to an abandoned building para i-meet ang leader ng isa sa mga notorious gang sa LA. They're not actually a gang like a gangster. They just known to be a menace and rule-breaker individuals.

Location: Abondoned Building, LA

Time: 8:30 pm

Dark and pretty inaudible. I have this feeling of something unnecessary. I decided to put two C4/time bomb at each detached side of the building. I know that there's not only one but numerous men are waiting for me. How sweet. Tss. Besides, who's a fool leader will show up by himself to a secret agent send by the CIA? No one.

I put my mask on and went inside. As I step, the lights turn on surprisingly and with that, two of them hold my both arms while the others surround us with their big guns, exaggerating, they're not that big. My theory was right. I will surely have my book entitled "Agent Mier's Theory of Foolishness". Tss. This is a set-up. Now I know why the CIA sends me here. I mentally shook my head.

"let go" I said with threatening tone.

They didn't let go of me. As if they were not hearing any single word from me. Hello, I do exist! Duh. I bent my knees to snip an attack them but they capture my move. I tried to get an ES five-seven pistol on my belly but they remove my belt and throw it on the corner. I woah on my mind.

Tss. I never knew that they are great as a notorious gang. I shouldn't think insignificant things on them and went on my every day training. And now, here I am. I do have a hard head. Now I know why my parents kick me off to LA. How they love me so much. I roll my eyes with thought.

"don't try to move" someone said

"what do you think of me? A foolish girl who will remained silent at the corner? Ugh! Are you a nut headed?!" I said with an irritated voice.

People like them are really, ugh. My precious patience starts fading away. After a minute, Kiel, the leader of this gang showed up in front of us. He directly walks over us and held my jaw. I gape at him. If I could just throw a fire using my eyes, I wouldn't think twice to do it.

"what a beautiful surprise. Congratulations!" I said with full sarcasm.

"do you like it? Oh, let me rephrase it. Do you love it?" he said while smiling playfully. Go ahead; wear that until you satisfy yourself.

"who's a stupid person will love this kind of surprise? Are you nuts? And if I'm not mistaken, it's just you and me who will going to meet. But what is this? Don't tell me you are afraid?....with a girl...like me?" I said while smirking.

"ughhh!" I cough with a blood which made by one of his pieces of crap. He punch me at my stomach. Damn him! He should tell me so I can ready myself. Tss.

"don't ever say any bad words dear. My people will take a move for me. Let go of her." he said. They harshly push me and that made me to kiss the floor. Yuck! Not exactly, it's just my exaggerated expression, again.