Update 27: Better Together Part 2

Location: Time Square, Wrestle Mania, Phil.

Time: 7:05 pm

|Seth's POV|

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome and Thank you for coming! I'm Seth Stanley Sy, your referee for the day." I smile and speak through the microphone.

"And let's also welcome our commentators for tonight, Princess Natasha San Fransisco, Rexel Locquias, Drake Wesley and Zachary Wilson!" the people gave a big hand of applause.

Today will be a melodramatic day. Tss. I'm not nervous or what but damn this! I think I really am. I sigh and smiled despite of what I am feeling right now. They were Astrid Muriel Lee and Daryl Dale Clifton. They can do it. They just have to trust each other's capability to fight and win this stupid challenge.

|Astrid's POV|

Location: Dressing Room, Time Square, Wrestle Mania, Phil.

Time: 7:05 pm

(same time as Seth's Point of View)

"are you that determined to fight?" I asked him.

We are here, the both of us, at this more-likely a dressing room, wearing this karate costume or uniform or whatever it is. Sitting at a separate bench, facing each other's back.

"yes. I made my decision. I'll fight with you." he said. I breathe hard and let out a sigh. I stood up, not facing him but facing these bunches of flowers came from our said fans.

"if that's the case, I'll fight first and you will be my back-up." I felt his gaze at my back. I held my fist closed at napapikit ng mariin. Please, don't be so hardheaded, Dale. I promised your mom.

"but we should fight together, right?" he was about to continue what he is saying when somebody knocks at the door. He opened it. I just look who it is.

"a delivery for you from the Student Council." she said. I doubt.

"another boque of flowers?" said Dale as he frowns a bit but suddenly fades away and just shrug. He looks at me like he is asking what's the matter.