Update 24: Her and Nothing More

|Dale's POV|

"hey" I greet those three. We're here at the kitchen, having a cup of coffee. Napansin ko namang nabigla sila, actually Seth's who's taking a sip of his drink eh biglang nabilaukan. I don't know why. Or should I say, I finally knew why.

"yesterday.." I said as I took a bite on my toasted bread. I feel that they were stuck or definitely not moving. I smirk and face them.

"I saw the both of you yesterday." I referred to Natasha and Drake.

"what are you saying sweetie? I and Drake were just here, at home, having some - sweet talks until we get a room and - shut up you menace jerk! We didn't!" and there it goes, she throw a knife onto Drake. The cause? He interrupts her with green thoughts. You know, some kinky, I mean, wholesome story about them.

"what?! You should atleast thank me for making a stitch on your hole. Tss." he hissed as he catches the knife using his index and middle finger. Not bad, his a good catcher after all.

"how about Seth?! Wouldn't you suspect him?! He's with us when you said the thirsty thingy just to stole a crap from Astrid. And he's also the one who - planned the ferry boat thingy for some romantic stupid shits. But the thirsty thingy is not at my plan. Get that?" Seth interrupted her and so Natasha rolled her eyes onto him as she pointed a steak knife while her eyes blow up a bunch of fire. Silly little brat.

"so, you admit that it was you, you, and -" we stop for a moment to look at her sitting at the bar.

"they were all there since that incident from the University, they used an prosthetic facial mask para hindi natin sila makilala. They are the one behind those syringe which contains a drowsy chemical, the ferry boat explosion" she's looking at those three while glaring and then take a glance on me wearing a look that can kill you.

"but not the thing you did Mister." I just shrug at her.

Well, wala naman akong dapat ika-guilty. Besides, I can return what I stole whenever I want to. I laugh at that thought. Not that bad to return something stolen especially if it is worth turning back.

"Hey Dale" Seth whispered and followed by the lovebirds "we have something to do - an out of town to get away with trouble. You know, her vengeance is what we are pertaining to. So, - goodbye!" they all said in unison.

Anyways, there's nothing wrong on waking her up using that kind of strategy. Besides, Snow White's and Sleeping Beauty's Prince Charming did that to waken them up. They didn't steal anything; they just saved their princess's life. And so I did it to, to save my own Princess and soon to be Queen of my life. Ugh. Why I am thinking this way? It's not the usual me! It's her fault why I'm being like this! She should have a punishment. I laugh again, an evil one. Punishment.

"what the heck are you laughing at?! Is there's something funny on what I'm asking for?!" I get back on my senses when I heard her yelling at me.

I frown at her. "what is it again?"

She rolls her eyes while her right hand is on her head and her elbow is leaning on the bar counter. "I said, lend me the medicine kit." I didn't refuse and so I handed her.

What's the matter with her? She looks very gloomy and pale. Minus her cream skin complexion, she is pale than the usual her. She was stunned when I place my hand on her forehead.

"hey, you're burning up!" I was about to assist her as she stood up but she just push me away.

"I can handle myself. This is just a severe illness." She hissed but suddenly lost control. I accompanied her into her room and dialed Seth's number.