Update 15: The Transferee

|Astrid’s POV|

Location: Seymour's University
Time: 8:00 am

I heard my students shouting and shouting. Here they back again. I and Seth enter our room. And of course, Seth’s here. The girls shut up and sit properly while the boys’ still having their chit chats at the corner.

“hello!” Seth said

“hi!” the girls said in chorus

I know something to catch their attention. Actually, I and Seth talk about this matter. “ok. We have to separate you boys and girls”

Boys stop for a second and turn their face at us “separate? As in separate rooms?” they said

“yeah. So as I was saying, we need to separate you in two rooms. I will handle the boys while Seth’s will handle you girls” I said as the girls murmur ‘yesss’ while the boys says ‘tsss’

|Seth’s POV|

As Astrid’s leave with the boys, I feel uncomfortably here. Why?

“sir, are you available?”

“sir? Can I court you?”

“sir, are you free tonight? I’ll gonna fetch you later”

“can I have your number sir?”

“can you sleep with me tonight sir? I’m afraid at the dark”

Is that answers enough for you? Cause for me, sobra sobra na. I didn’t think that they will ask me that kind of question. And court me? Have date on me? Sleep with me? Oh God! I think I’m going crazy!

“I’m sorry girls but it’s not the time for that. Now, let’s start the discussion” I said

“ok sirrrrr” they all said in chorus which made me shiver. Well, except for the lady at the back. I guess she’s Angel, whose Astrid talking about. That girl is really something. Tsk. What am I thinking?

I start the discussion and they were damn quite. I don’t think that they were listening cause their eyes was just on ME. Yeah, me. Not at the board, the LCD, and especially not at their books.

I think I’m regretting for having separation for boys and girls. I don’t know what to do now. I think after the class ends, mauuwi ako sa Mental Hospital for having mental issues.

|Astrid’s POV|

As we’ve said, I and the boys move to the last room which is at Building 658 or the last building which surrounds by trees and it’s so creepy in here, while Seth and the girls just stay at the room.

“ok. This is our permanent room until the class ends.” I said

“tss” they said. I’m wondering if they were half snake.

I look at them and scanned if there’s an absent until I saw a new guy. I ask him “who are you Mr.?”

“I’m Mikhel Garner” he said then winked at me

Dale hissed as he glares at him. Mikhel Garner. Sounds familiar but…where did I heard that name?

“Mikhel Garner, why did you transfer here?” I said

“well, to be honest. It’s because of you my Lady” he said as he sit in front of me

I frowned to his reason and says “what?”

“I don’t know that you don’t have common sense but I still admire you” he said as he hold my hand and it’s look likes his trying to kiss it but I pull it away

“what a reason Mr. Garner. Go back to your sits now” I said. He look at me with ‘im-already-on-my-sit’ look

“at your PROPER sit” I said emphasizing that word. So, he went to his sit at the back corner besides Dale

“ok..Let’s start our discussion about ----” I didn’t persist what I’m saying with, cause my very ‘grade conscious’ students wore headsets and headphones to avoid listening on me. What a kind and thoughtful students they are. -_-

I didn’t continue the discussion. I just sit at the table and open my phone. I’m opening my GPS and connect on Seth’s when suddenly, I receive two messages. The one was from Dale and the other from Mikhel. How did I know? Cause all of my students’ numbers are on my phone, just in case.

I opened Dale message. “I’m searching what gorgeous means at Google and I’m not surprise cause it answers YOU” He’s so fictional.

I opened Mikhel message. “I am looking at you when my sister suddenly appear and follows what I’m looking at. She asks me “who is that?” I smiled before answering “my soon to be forever”. I can’t help but to smile about this. He’s really assuming.

I’m about to reply to their messages when I realize… “how did you get my number?!” I said. The others look at me but I’m sure only the two of them heard me.

“eenie meenie minie mow” Mikhel said as he smiles at me

“tss. I just got it at my mind” Dale said without looking at me

“Oh yeah. I’m surprise that you’ve got it by eenie meenie minie mowand by your mind…seem so real” I said with full sarcasm while rolling my eyes

“well, that’s what I call…handsome guess’. Mikhel said as he smile widely

While Dale says “tss. It just came up on my mind when I’m thinking of you” still not looking at me and that’s makes me smile without any possible reason

I must train myself to control my emotions and not to be affected with the people around me. I must, I should, I need to, and I have to.