Chapter One

~Mikayla's pov~
@mikayla__: Today is the day! Concert day with @abby-123

@abby-123: @mikayla__ IK! I'm so excited @5sos here we come!

-2 hours later-

@mikayla__: Leaving to get @abby-123 . @5sos look out here we come!

@abby-123: @mikayla__ yay! So excited to finally meet @madddssss tonight.

I'm so excited to finally see the boys and meet mine and Abby's internet friend, Maddie. We pulled up to Abby's house and I texted her we were here before going back on twitter.

@madddssss: @mikayla__ @abby-123 in excited to meet you guys too :)

I heard the car door opening so I looked up. "Hey Sabrina. How are you?" Abby asked my mom. "I'm good. Are you excited?" My mom asked Abby, glancing in the rearview mirror. "Yeah I am. You're still staying over tonight and I'm coming with to meet Shelby tomorrow right?" She asked me. "Yeah, I am. I can't wait for you to meet her." "I can't wait to meet Maddie. I'm so excited, only 30 more minutes." "I know." Then both our phones went off.

Maddie :-): OMF! Guys. I'm already at the arena and the band was out meeting fans and I met them and oh god they are giants

It was our group chat. My phone goes off again.

Abs :-): You lucky son of a bitch
Me: That should say you bitch of a bitch ;-)
Maddie :-): That's the plan. When are you getting your cat? Shelby comes home tomorrow....
Abs :-): Not until after we move in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!
Me: Same. We are here now. Meet us at the main gates
Maddie :-): Ok. Heading there now.

Abby and I climbed out of the car and saw Maddie walking towards us right away. "Abby, look, there's Maddie." She looked in the direction I was pointing to and called for Maddie. "I can't believe we are finally meeting and I'm staying with Abby for two weeks until we move." She said while hugging each of us. We laughed at her, making her smile. "Let's go wait by the entrance so we are closer to the front when the doors open" Abby said before the three of us walked to the entrance. "So what's the plan when we move to LA? I'm 16 and you guys are almost 17..." "Our houses are only like an hour away from here so one of our parents will drive down and stay with us every weekend" I responded. "Ok. Which city are you guys from?" "We live in Thousand Oaks." Abby said. "Ok." Maddie said. Now the doors were opening so we went inside and found our seats.

-3 hours later-

The concert was over now. They sang end up here, permanent vacation, she looks so perfect, she's kinda hot, heartache on the big screen, wrapped around your finger, amnesia, long way home, and a couple other songs.

"That was so much fun!" Maddie said. "Yeah. I finally saw the love of my life." I said back, thinking of Lucas Robert Hemmings. "Guys that's my mom, lets go" Abby said.

-at Abby's house-

"Wow your house is huge!" Maddie told Abby, a sound of shock in her voice. She had the same reaction when entering our town. "Wait until you see Mikayla's house tomorrow. Now lets go to my room." Once we got to Abby's room, we blasted 5sos before passing out in random spots around her room.

~Abby's pov~

After Mikayla told me she was here, I put Marvin, my great dane, in his kennel, and checked my twitter, before walking out to Sabrina's car. "Hey Sabrina. How are you?" I asked Mikayla's mom. "I'm good. Are you excited?" "Yeah I am. You're still staying over tonight and I'm coming with to meet Shelby tomorrow, right?" I ask, talking about the Alaskan malamute puppy she's getting. "Yeah. I can't wait for you to meet her." She said while I laughed. "I can't wait to meet Maddie. I'm so excited, only 30 more minutes. "I know." Then both our phones went off with text messages.

We texted with Maddie for a bit about how she got to meet the boys, we played 5sos for the car ride while Sabrina sang along, and I listened to Mikayla tell me how much she loves Luke. We got to the arena and told Maddie to meet us at the main entrance. "Abby, look, there's Maddie." Mikayla told me, pointing in the direction Maddie was in. "Maddie!" I called for her. She ran over and hugged each of us while saying, "I can't believe we are finally meeting and I'm staying with Abby for two weeks until we move."

We walked over to the doors and talked about what will happen once we move and stuff about that. Once the doors opened, we went inside and went to our seats, deciding we would get merch after the concert so the line wasn't as long.

After the concert, we went back to my house and laughed at Maddie's reaction to our town and my house because Thousand Oaks is mostly giant houses because most of us are rich. At my house, we went to my room, where I had to kick Marvin out because he took up too much space and we wanted to dance and jam out to 5 Seconds of Summer, even though we just got home from seeing them in concert. We ended up passing out around my room. I heard my mom come in and check on us maybe an hour later, and I heard Marvin come in and felt him cuddle me so I smiled before really falling asleep.

~Luke's pov~

Tonight's show was great. Now we have a month off, so we are staying in LA and my mom and brother Jack are coming to visit in two weeks for about a week. We got back to the hotel, and goofed around, Michael tweeting about boners, us following random fan accounts, and playing Nickelback and some other bands in the background. I was going through twitter when my phone started ringing because my mom was calling me. I answered and said, "Hey mom" before the phone was taken from my hand and Cal and Ash were running to their room, talking to my mom. I chuckled before running after them so I could get my phone back but the door was locked. "Guys give me my phone back. I want to talk to her too!" I heard them laughing before I gave up and walked back to the lounge, sitting next to Michael, cuddling into his side and watching him dm random things to fans on twitter. "You should just find a girlfriend who will let you cuddle her like this." He told me. "That seems like work. And you guys give great cuddles, especially when we all cuddle together." "We only have band cuddles because you make us." "Well sorry I like cuddles." "Luke, just find a girlfriend. What's gonna happen when all of us get girlfriends? Or when Courtney gets here to see Calum?" "I don't know. I'll figure something out when that happens." I said before going and trying to get my phone back. "Hey Luke. You might want this." He said handing me a key to the Cashton room.

After getting my phone back, I went back and cuddled Mikey some more before he got sick of me and went to bed. I frowned and went to cuddle Cal but he just told me to go to bed. "But Calpal, I want cuddles now. Not tomorrow." "I don't care Luke. Go to bed." "Fine" I said while walking back to mine and Michaels room. "Fuck you Calum." I called before I opened the door and went to bed.