Chapter Fourteen

~Mikayla's pov~

Me: Hide the Vegemite
Courtney :-): Why
Me: Dont ask. Just do it.
Courtney :-): Ok

I told the boys that if they didn't clean, I would have Courtney hide the vegemite and they did a horrible job seeing as I'm finding Vegemite containers under the couch. They wont have a good life without it. I laughed at how mean that sounded but I didn't care, they left my apartment a mess. I sighed and moved the couch back into place after I got all the garbage out from under it. That took about ten minutes and once it was back in place, I sat at the couch ready to turn the TV on and watch  it when the dogs ran in the living room and sat in front of me. I sighed and pushed myself up, going into the kitchen and feeding them before grabbing their leashes out from the cupboard so we could go to the park again even though we were there yesterday after the boys left. In three days Abby comes home earlier than she's supposed to because we are going to see the boys even though we dont have tickets.

Courtney :-): It's hidden and now they aren't talking to me... Why'd you want me to hide it
Me: They didn't clean my living room or the room they stayed in like they were supposed to
Courtney :-): Oh
Me: Yeah. I'll talk to you later
Courtney :-): Are you coming to the show this week
Me: Yeah. Abby and I will be there. Dont tell the boys. I have to go

I laughed when she said they were mad at her. Oh well, Wednesday should be fun at the show when they don't want to talk to me and they can't find Luke.

Luke :-P: Why did Courtney hide the Vegemite? I need it
Me: You didn't clean. Next time I see you your getting locked up, its part of the deal. Tell Courtney I said you can have it since you wont have any once I lock you in the closet
Luke :-P: That's not fair!
Luke :-P: YAY, she gave it me. Its your fault the guys are pissed off at me
Me: Life isn't fair bud and ok. Goodbye

The dogs finished eating sometime during my two conversations and were fighting to be the closest to the door. "Sit" I called as I turned the corner and looked at them. They all turned around at looked at me. I put them on their leashes and grabbed them before they ran out the door and to the park on their own. We walked out of the building and they stopped and looked at me. "Park" I said nudging the leashes in the direction of the park. They got the hint and headed in that direction.

~Courtney's pov~

Once I got the text from Mikayla, I hid the Vegemite while they were all still sleeping. About five minutes later, Ashton walked out of the back where the bunks were, obviously still half asleep since it was a very slumped walk. "Where's the Vegemite? I thought this cupboard was full" he asked me, now fully awake and sounding panicked because the Vegemite wasn't in the cupboard. "I put it away. You dont get any. It might make you fat" I said, poking his stomach and grabbing a cup from the Vegemite cupboard, filling it up, and walking all the way to the back so I could watch TV without interruptions. "Wait until the others hear about this" he yelled at me. "What's going on?" Luke asked, sticking his head out from behind the curtain. "I put away the Vegemite" I told him. He groaned and opened the curtain all the way and rolled out, landing on his back n the floor with a thud since his bunk was on top. Him falling caused the other two to wake up. I laughed at how stupid Luke was. "Shut up Courtney" he groaned, getting up and walking toward where Ash was at the front of the bus. I turned around and walked into the lounge, texting Mikayla I hid it and finding out why she told me to. I laughed and turned the TV. Luke walked in and showed me his conversation with Mikayla and I told him to wait in the lounge while I got it. I can't wait to see Abby and Mikayla on Wednesday but I don't know how I'm not going to tell the boys.

-3 days later-

~Mikayla's pov~

Abby got back earlier and now we are getting ready for the concert, since we had to leave early so we could sneak in. We got there three hours before the show and went up to a security guard asking us if he'd let us in so we could go to the bathroom but instead we were sneaking backstage. They kept telling us to go in the biffy's but we kept saying they were gross so they reluctantly let us inside, telling us we had ten minutes before they came looking for us. Abby and I smiled at each other, knowing it shouldn't be this easy to get in and that they thought we were fans even though we were fans but now friends with the guys. I pulled out my phone letting Courtney we were here before leading Abby into the seats so we could get backstage. The guards that were supposed to be there were talking so we walked right passed them, grabbing their attention from whatever they were talking about. "You can't go back there!" they yelled as we kept going. One tried to grab my arm but I moved out of the way quick enough, grabbed Abby's hand and started running.

We walked into the dressing room, quiet enough not to interrupt the conversation Courtney said they were having. "Bitches I'm here" Abby said quite loudly as soon as the door was shut. "Mikayla! Abby!" they all shouted as they squished us in a group hug. "You just saw me last week" I said, patting Cal on the head since he's basically a puppy and that's what people do to dogs. "Stop" he groaned pulling away from the hug and going to sit down. The door opened again, the security guards that were chasing Abby and I walking in. "You cant be in here" the taller one said pointing at the two of us. "They can stay" Mike said, dragging Abby and I towards the couches, shoving us down and going to sit on Luke's lap, whispering something to him before he got up and sat on Cal, resting his head on Cals shoulder. Courtney playfully glared at them when Cal laughed and forced Mikes eyes shut.

"You guys should come on tour with us" Ash said randomly. "Why?" I questioned him on his sudden statement. "Luke misses Daphne and you are in charge of her so when we are on the road, you can take of her." "What about our dogs?" Abby asked. "Can't your parents look after them?" "Mine won't care. Abby's didn't even want her to get the dog so normally her brother would watch it but he just moved to New York" I explained, the boys looking at Abby and I with confused looks. "You aren't sisters?" Luke asked. Us three girls started laughing. "You knew?" Cal asked Courtney. "Yeah, I stayed with them for a week and figured it out, you guys were just there last week and you didn't figure it out" she explained. Abby looked at me obviously confused since she didn't know they stayed over last week.

~Luke's pov~

I was happy when Ash asked if they could come on tour with us since I could see Daphne again. The boys and I were confused when they said they weren't sisters but now that I think about it, it makes sense. Abby was at home for her parents anniversary last week and Mikayla was home alone, saying she had no reason to go home. I thought she meant it as she doesn't have a good relationship with her parents so I brushed it off but she said a couple weeks ago when I met her that her mom was in town and that they gave her a hedgehog for her birthday.

When it was time to go onstage, we shoved the three out into the crowd telling them to get lost and hoped we never see them again as a joke but they walked off talking about how I still had to get locked in a closet. I laughed, doubting it would actually happen before I joined the boys on the side of the stage where we had to go on. Let's hope this show is good.