Chapter Two

~Mikayla's pov~

Maddie and I woke up the next morning and saw Abby cuddling Marvin. "Where'd the dog come from?" That's right, she was at the bathroom when Marvin was in here last night. "That's Marvin. He's six years old. Abby kicked him out last night when we got home so I don't know how he got in here. Now lets go get food." "Shouldn't we wake Abby up?" "No. You never want to wake up her up. Mandy will have breakfast ready for us." "Ok." We walked downstairs and saw Mandy making breakfast. "Morning Mandy" I greeted Abby's mom. "Oh good morning girls. Abby and Marvin still sleeping?" "Yeah. Is Steve home?" I ask, referring to Abby's brother. " Yeah he's in the study, go talk to him, I'll call you guys when the foods done." "Ok. Thanks Mandy" I said while Maddie smiled at her.

We walked into the study and I laughed at Steve on his computer games as always. "Who is that? He's cute" Maddie whispered to me. I giggled before saying, "Hey Stevie. I've missed ya." He turned around and smiled. "Mik. There's my other little sister, I was wondering when you were going to stop by again" he said before he got up and hugged me.

After we ate, we heard Marvin running around upstairs then down the stairs to the door, followed by Abby's giggling and then her telling him to eat before he goes outside. "Hey Stevo" she said walking into the kitchen and spotting her brother. "Abby hurry up and eat. We have to get ready and walk to my house so we can go get Shelby and you can meet her." "Can we bring Marvin?" "I'll ask my mom." "Ok."

Me: Can Abby bring Marvin with us to get Shelby today? They need to meet if we are bringing both dogs to LA with us
Mom: Yeah that should be fine. Be home in an hour and a half
Me: Ok. See you then

"She said that should be fine. We have to be at my house in an hour and a half." "Ok." She finished eating and went upstairs with Marvin chasing us as he does because he's a dog.

We got to my house and got in the car right away because we ended up taking more than an hour and a half to get to my house. We were watching How I Met Your Mother because I made them because its Luke's favorite show before we realized we had five minutes to get to my house and we were all still in our pajamas. For the half hour car ride to the breeder, we talked with my mom about the concert and she asked us how Ashton was, being as Ashton is her favorite, knowing Abby and I wouldn't talk to her if she liked Luke or Michael. "Marvin's gotten so big since I last saw him." "It's been a year and a half since you were last at Abby's house, that's why. Turn left here." I told my mom, trying to be quiet since Abby and Maddie were sleeping in the back. Once we got to the breeder, I looked in the back. "Marvin, wake them up." I told him, which led to him licking them to wake them up. My mom and I walked into the office while we let Abby let Marvin go to the bathroom. "Hey. I'm here to pick up Shelby" I told the breeder. "Ok. Let me go grab her."

After the breeder brought out Shelby, I had Abby and Maddie bring Marvin in and the dogs just ran around in the small space. "I cant wait until we get to LA. The dogs are going to have so much fun." Now that she's talking about LA, I remembered that 5sos is staying there for their month off. Maybe I can finally meet Luke, he is the love of my life.

We dropped Abby, Maddie, and Marvin at Abby's house before going home to get Shelby settled since that's her home for the next two weeks.

~Luke's pov~

"Cal can I have those cuddles you promised me last night?" "No Luke. I have to go pick up Courtney and Lauren from the airport." "But Calum. You promised!" No Luke. Go cuddle Michael." "He told me he wouldn't cuddle me today. When you get back we are having a band cuddle!" I stated. "No. My girlfriend and sister will be here. I'm not going to join in band cuddles while they are here." He said before grabbing his keys and walking out the door. "Ashton! Mikey! Come to the lounge." They came and sat on the couch next to each other. I walked over and sat on both of their laps causing both of them to groan. "What now Luke?" Ash asks me. "I want band cuddles but Cal left to get his girlfriend and sister so the three of us are cuddling without him." Mike turned on a movie but the three of us fell asleep, waking up to Calum yelling 'honey I'm home'. I groaned and looked up from where I was laying on the floor with Michael and Ashton. "Why don't you come join us Calpal?" "No Lukey. I'm sorry but we have guests." "Fuck them" I said while giving him puppy dog eyes. "No. Now wake up the boys. we are going out" he said before walking off. "Well then, fuck you Calum." I muttered before waking up the other two.

After dinner, we walked past a pet store, Michael and I staying behind to sneak inside. We went straight to the kittens, looking at them before heading to the dog adoption. "Aw. Look Mikey. This one looks really lonely." I told him pointing to a golden retriever. "We already are getting a cat that Ash will give us shit for because he's allergic, now you want to get a dog?!" "Yeah. Come on Mikey. Please?" "Fine. Now lets go talk to the people and pick up stuff for the dog."

I was walking the dog and carrying the cat while Michael carried everything else. As soon as we walked in the door, Ashton was all over us before Michael said, "If you want to keep living Ash, go to your room. We'll come talk to you later." "I can't. Cal kicked me out." "I don't care Ashton. Now go to your room." Michael said before I dropped the dog leash and walked to mine and Michaels room to set the stuff down. We were going to be in some deep shit for this, I said to myself before walking out of the room, not ready to meet Ashton's wrath.