Chapter Six

- 1 week later-

~Mikayla's pov~

Abby and I were heading him now. Jake was in the car with us, since he is staying with us for the next month. We walked in the door and noticed the place was just trashed. "What the hell happened here?" Abby shouted, walking up next to me. "And who are you?" She asked turning to the girl that was standing in our kitchen. "I'm Lauren. I live here" she said. "Since when?" "About four days. The people before me didn't clean up. I spent two days taking pictures off the wall" she said. I looked at Abby with wide eyes while she looked like she wanted to cry. She ran to her room right away, Marvin following her with Shelby running after him. I looked at Lauren before rolling my eyes and running after Abby. "All my pictures, gone." She was pretty upset. Lauren walked into the room. "What'd you do with my pictures?" Abby asked her. "Maddie told me to burn them so I did. Why?" "No reason" Abby said before getting up and walking around her room. She looked at Luke's jungle gym and looked at us. "Where's Luke Hemmings?" "I have no idea. I was with you all week. We put Maddie in charge of him." As soon as I said that, we looked at eachother. "Maddie!" We both yelled. "I'm going to my room. I'll meet you in the lounge" I told Abby and Lauren.

I got to my room and noticed the door was locked. I walked to the kitchen to grab the key and noticed Jake was sitting on the counter eating a sandwich. "So, I'm gonna go out and walk around LA for a bit. Call me once you have this mess sorted out" he said before walking out the door. I grabbed the key and walked back to my bedroom. I set my bag down and went to go to my bathroom when I saw something laying on my bed. I walked up to it and wanted to cry right there. "Abby! You might want to come look at this" I called for her. She ran in my room looked at the dead cat on my bed, and ran out of the apartment. 'There goes sleeping in my bed this week' I said to myself, walking out, ready to yell at Maddie.

I ignored all the beer cans and plastic cups on the floor, not knowing where they came from. "You had one job while we were gone. That was look after Luke. Not have parties, not have someone move in and ruin all of Abby's pictures, and certainly not lock Luke in my bedroom. Now where the hell is Daphne?" "I don't know." "I can't hear you Madison." "I DONT KNOW WHERE THE DAMN DOG IS!" She shouted in my face. "You go find that damn dog because one, she isn't ours and two, if Liz or Luke found out about it, we'd be dead. Once you find the dog, and buy Abby another cat" I said before putting the dogs on leashes knowing I couldn't leave them with Maddie, grabbed another leash incase Daphne was out there, and went to find Abby. I first went to the park down the street, she wasn't there. The dogs and I wandered around the city before I saw a familiar looking dog. I walked up to Daphne, noticing Jake was petting her. "Hey Jake. It's pretty much safe to come back home. Will you take the dogs?" I asked while I put Daphne on the leash I brought. "Yeah. Who's dog is this anyway?" "It's Luke Hemmings' dog. We are dog sitting while he's on tour. His mom dropped the dog off." "Oh ok. Where's Abby?" "I don't know. She ran off after seeing her cat dead in my room. I'm going to try and find her, take the dogs back to the apartment, here's the keys, and please, make sure Maddie has another cat, and that everything is cleaned up from her parties?" "Got it. Good luck with Abby" he said before taking the three dogs and walking off. I sighed before continuing my search for Abby.

After looking for an hour, I decided to call her and tell her to just come home and that it was safe. I walked into the apartment noticing how empty it was. "I took care of the dead cat, and fed the dogs. There's dinner in the fridge for you and Abby when she gets home." "Thanks Jake" I said before walking over to him and hugging him. "What was Abby so upset about anyway? I thought her and the cat hated eachother." "Well Maddie told the girl to burn all of Abby's pictures from every family vacation and stuff. She's had a long day." I walked into the master bedroom, grabbed a couple outfits, and walked to Abby's room at the other end of the apartment.

It was about midnight when I heard Abby walk in. I walked out of her room to talk to her in the kitchen. "We really need to talk about kicking Maddie out" I said to her, trying to be quiet since Jake was asleep in the lounge. "Yeah I know. She's pushed it too far and I asked her to watch my cat." That's all we got to say before the three dogs ran into the kitchen to greet us.
"Jake made you dinner. It's in the fridge. I'm staying in your room this week because of the whole dead Lucifer on my bed thing" I said before walking back to the room to sleep. "C'mon guys. She'll be in later" I said to the dogs, the four of us going to bed.

~Luke's pov~

I layed in my bunk, staring at Cals that was above me, hearing him snore. I got up and decided to get a banana before going to watch TV. "Why are you up?" I heard Michael ask, his voice groggy from just waking up. "I couldn't sleep. I miss Daphne too much." "You've gotten too attached to that dog. C'mon" he said before turning off the TV, grabbing my hand, and dragging me to his bunk. "This is the only night I'm doing this. Go to Cal tomorrow. He needs someone to cuddle him now that Courtney went home." He said before he pulled me into him.

The next morning, I woke up laying on top of Michael. He was drooling a little and I decided I would wake him up. I poked his cheek and kept whispering his name. "Go away Luke" he groaned, rolling over so I fell off the bunk. "Whatever you bitch" I said before walking out to get food. "Morning Calpal." "Morning buttmunch." "That's no way to talk to someone who is going to cuddle you because you miss your girlfriend." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Why are you turning down my happiness cuddles Cal?" "I don't want to talk about it" he muttered before going back to his bunk. "Okay then. Fuck this band. I hate it anyway" I said before going and climbing into Cals bunk knowing he's sad about something. His phone lit up with a reminder, '1 year with the boob❤️'. 'So that's what he's sad about' I thought to myself. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him as tight to me as I could, the two of us falling asleep without words said.