15. Seasons Die One After Another

please listen to the song while reading the story towards the end.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

~

"H-Harry, I don't want to see you right now," I stutter as I cross my arms over my chest, due to the fact of it being cold. Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, nearing me and enveloping me into a hug. I could feel and hear his heart beating, which kind of soothed me for some reason.

"I'm sorry Kiah, okay? I love you so much, but I'm doing this for the band, not just for my sake," he mumbles, kissing the top of my head repeatedly. "I just don't understand why you got so mad on the phone, this is a huge opportunity."

​I let out yet another sob of the night and buried my face into Harry's shirt. "It's because I d-don't want to lose you," Harry pulled my body away from his and caressed my face, wiping the tears that fell from my eyes. "And when you're there, there will be prettier girls all over you, and I'll hardly ever see you, and I-"

Harry's lips pressed softly on mine, I wasted no time kissing him back.

In between breaths Harry would mumble an "I love you" as he held onto my lower back, rubbing small circles. I clung to the back of his neck for dear life, fearing he would walk away from me at any moment.

Harry pulled away minutes later, resting his forehead on mine, "I love you so much Kiah Anne Williams. I don't know why you have even stayed with me this long, but you have. No girl could ever replace you, okay? I will Skype you every morning and night, and call and text you whenever I get the chance to." He kissed the tip of my nose and also the few stray tears that are left on my probably blotchy skin.

"Okay," I croaked out, fearing I might burst into tears once again.

Harry cheekily smiled at me and pulled at the hem of his shirt that I'm currently wearing.

"Have I ever mentioned that you look stunning in my clothes?" He asked, squeezing my bum. I shrieked, patting his hands away and moving away from his touch.

I look over to where we left Niall, Louis, Melanie, and Rosalie to find Niall and Rosalie snogging and Louis and Melanie sitting down, casually talking.

"Want to stay with me tonight?" Harry asked coming up behind me and moving my hair to one side of my head, exposing the left side of my neck. Harry leaned down a bit and started kissing and sucking my exposed skin slightly, making me want to take him right there.

"Y-Yeah, lets go now please," I begged, taking his hand. Harry chuckled a bit and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Lou, I don't need ice cream anymore. Want to head home?" Harry directed to Louis.

Louis nodded his head and stood up, helping Melanie stand up as well. We all looked back at Niall and Rosalie to find that they were almost having sex. Both of their shirts were off and Rose was trying to undo Niall's pants.

"Hey, erm, why don't you two just do that in the car or something?" Louis suggested awkwardly.

"Yeah, just do that in Kian's car and then come back to our's," Melanie said now, looking away from them slightly.