8. Fight

*

Oh God, she actually was being serious. Is she really going to try and get some right now? Clearly I am holding his hand and I'm pretty sure it is very clear that I am sending daggers at her right now.

"Oh, hello Candy. Are you a fan?" Harry asked with a smile, also letting go of my hand and standing up. 

"Actually, I'm just a fan of you," she told Harry with a smirk that is supposed to be sexy? I could hear Louis scoff, making me laugh.

"Well, it's erm, nice to meet you," Harry now told Candy, I can tell he feels awkward right now.

"How about we talk somewhere more private," she said into his ear, yet loud enough for me to hear. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my seat, walking away from them.

Harry and I aren't even dating yet I'm extremely jealous right now.

As I walked away, I felt a warm hand grasp mine. I turned slightly and came face-to-face with one of the four boys who were staring at me.

This boy has really dark brown hair and brown eyes. He has a cute smirk on his face making me smile at him.

"Hey there," he said to me with a smile. I can hear the Australian.

"Hi," I said back shyly.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing walking around all by yourself?" he asked with the most charming smile ever. I giggled and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ears. The boy chuckled a bit and cleared his throat. "I'm Calum and these are my mates, Luke, Michael and Ashton," Calum now said, pointing at each individual.

"Nice to meet all of you," I told them. "My name is Kiah."

"Want to dance?" Calum asked me, standing up from his seat. Lolly by Maejor Ali is now playing through the speakers and a bunch of strobe lights are flashing everywhere. I looked around for Harry for a moment and almost gagged when I spotted him.

He's all the way across the pub, with Candy pinned against the wall, making out with her as she drug her hands through his curly mess of hair.

I felt a burning sensation in my whole body, wanting to rip Candy's fucking mouth off and sew it to her arse.

I quickly looked back over  at Calum and nodded my head. His other friends whooped and whistled, which in a normal situation would make me giggle, but as of right now I want Harry to get jealous.

Better yet, I want to forget about his sorry arse.

I held Calum's hand as we made our way through the sweaty, dancing bodies. I starting grinding on Calum, with his front against my bum as he held onto my hips and I swayed, very provocatively I might add.

She say she love my lolly

She wanna make it pop (hey, girl)

She say she love my lolly

She wanna kiss the top (hey)

She say she love my lolly

She love my lollipop (hey, girl)

She say she love my lolly

She say she love my lolly (hey)

Calum and I got more into it as the song went on and in the next verse leaned down and said the lyrics right in my ear.

Girl, I love them heels

And, yeah, I love that dress

I wanna take you home