5. Hit

*

I walked back into my house very enraged.

"Dad!" I screeched when I got into the house, making sure to slam the door. I heard his loud footsteps come toward where I was standing.

"You don't not yell in my house Kiah Anne, do you understand me?!" He yelled at me, getting close. I was too furious with my dad to obey him right now though.

"What in the fuck is wrong with you dad? You and mum both judge people so easily! He is nice dad, I don't know why you would go and pry into his damn personal life like that!" I screamed even louder.

"You do not curse in my house! What has gotten into you? You aren't my daughter!" He boomed, his face getting red with anger.

"Obviously asking him about his parents was a matter he didn't want to bloody talk about! You piece of fucking shit!"

Suddenly I fell to the ground with a thud, holding my right jaw.

My dad hit me, he hit meNo, he didn't slap me. He fucking balled up his fist and hit me.

"George!" I heard my mum yell at the end of the hallway, her feet quickly padding towards us.

I looked up to see my dad looking down at his hand in shock. I wiped a few stray tears that escaped my eyes and stood up.

"Honey-" My mum started, putting her hands on my shoulders. I shoved her out of the way and ran upstairs to my room. When I entered my room I shut and locked my door before getting into my bed, crying into one of my pillows.

Out of all people my dad hit me. I heard my mum and dad shouting downstairs, but I don't really care right now.

As I cried I pulled my phone out of my pocket, absent mindfully calling Harry. I put the phone to my ear and continued to cry. After a few rings I heard his voice in the phone.

"Hey Kiah," His sweet voice rang into the phone.

"H-Harry?" I sniffled.

"Kiah? What's wrong, what happened?" He asked quickly.

"M-My dad," Was all I said, not able to speak in full sentences right now.

"Do you need me to come get you?" He asked. I contemplated this for a few moments. I mean I will be eighteen in a month, I should be able to make my own decisions by now.

"Please," I plead.

"I'll turn around, I'll be there in five."

We hung up after that. I quickly wiped my tears and went into my closet to change into something comfortable. I pulled on some of my gray Nike sweatpants and I dark blue Nike hoodie with a random pair of Uggs. I sighed and pulled an empty bag off of one of the shelves, stuffing a few random pieces of clothing into it, along with my toothbrush and hair brush. I pulled a hair tie off of my wrist and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

When I finished I picked my phone up off of my bed and made my way downstairs, not caring if my parents saw me.

I reached the bottom step and still heard my parents arguing. I could tell they are fighting in the living room, but I could care less. I stood by the door, waiting for Harry when I heard my phone buzz in my hand.

From: Harry(:

im here x

I tried to gather myself together as I opened the front door fast walked to his car. I got into the passenger side and saw my dad through the front window.