11. Date

"Harry, tell them to quiet down please," I plead Harry who was getting annoyed as well.

It is currently one week after Harry's freak out and I'm at his house with Melanie and Rosalie once again. It's four in the morning  and two particular people are being really loud.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Harry said, rolling out of his bed and out of his room, leaving me in the dark. I heard Harry's feet pad to the next room over and I heard the door opening.

Rosalie shrieked and I heard Niall fall off the bed, groaning in the process.

"If you two are going to fuck all the time, at least be quiet. Some people are trying to sleep," I heard Harry calmly say.

I heard him slam the door and he was shortly back in the room, getting back into bed with me.

"Thanks," I yawned, getting closer to him. He snaked his arm around me and kissed my head.

"No problem."

"Hey, Harry?" I asked, curious about this particular thing for awhile.

"Yes, Kiah?" Harry said in a sweet voice.

"When are we going to become official?" I asked in a timid voice. Harry let out a soft breath and shrugged his shoulders.

"I believe that a person doesn't need a label to know how they feel about each other," Harry stated. 

What? I sat up and turned my body so I'm facing him and crossed my arms over my chest. Harry sat up slightly and leaned up, supporting his body with his forearm.

"Harry, so you're saying we'll never be boyfriend and girlfriend? We will never be fiances? We won't even get married?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, we already know our feelings for each other so, why bother?" Harry asked.

"So I can tell girls to stop drooling over you because you're mine," I said quietly. Harry chuckled and tried to wrap his arms around me, but I quickly stood up from the bed and walked over to his door. I turned the knob and opened it up.

"Kiah? Where are you going?" Harry asked, starting to sit up. I ignore him and walk out of the room, slamming the door shut. 

Harry not wanting to be labeled is ridiculous. If we hug, kiss and will start to do other things we are a thing. Since Harry doesn't want us to be labeled 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' though, what would that make us? Friends with benefits? 

I sighed and hurriedly trudged down the steps and into the living room to find Liam, Zayn and Melanie playing the PlayStation 4. 

"Killed you Liam," Melanie said with a sly grin.

"Zayn revive me!" Liam yelled.

"You guys don't stand a chance against Melanie the- oh, hey Kiah. What's wrong?" Melanie noticed me when I came into the living room. 

She stood up from the couch and took my hand, leading me into the kitchen to probably talk to me.

"Is it something with Harry?" Melanie asked softly. I sighed and nodded my head, sitting down at a stool by the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"He doesn't want to make our relationship official, he believes labels sholdn't matter, but it matters to me Melanie. We hug and kiss and stuff like that."

"So, you two are like, friends with benefits?" Melanie asked.

"Yes! I hate the fact that, that is basically what we are," I said, huffing and setting my head down on the island.