12. Turn in Time

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for, time to return your babies!" Mr. Martin exclaimed. I messed with my fingers and sighed deeply, we probably bombed our project, considering I never really took care of Cole that much. I'm going to be be the worst mum ever one day.

I looked out of the corner and saw blonde hair, blue eyed Chase looking at me. The thought of him looking a me put butterflies in my stomach. Hey, even though I'm with Harry I'm still going to think other guys are hot.

Mr. Martin walked around the room and collected the babies. Two had missing arms, one had no head, three people forgot theirs, and the rest were in good condition (like Harry and I's).

I felt a leg kick the back of my chair and I turned around looking at Harry. He smiled and gave me two thumbs up, I blew him a kiss and turned back around to gather my hings since class is now finishing up.

"Alright, that's it for today, have a good second period class," Mr. Martin said sitting at his desk. Our whole class stood up and I pushed my chair in. In the process I accidentally tripped on my bag, making me unbalanced, but someone caught m by the arm. I looked up and saw Chase smirking at me.

I gathered my stuff quickly and smiled shyly, "Thanks, Chase," I timidly said.

"No problem Kiah. So, I was wondering if you'd like to maybe go out to eat sometime, or something," Chase charmingly asked, showing off his perfectly pampered teeth.

"I'd think that-"

"Hey babe," Harry came up beside me and snaked his arm around my waist. I can see the daggers he is sending Chase right now.

"Sorry Chase, maybe we could continue our conversation some other time?" I suggested in the most polite way.

"Sure thing, see you in physical education then," Chase said winking at me and then looking at Harry, smirking slightly at him. I looked up at my wonderful boyfriend and found him gritting his teeth together. Harry turned us around and we walked out of Mr. Martin's class room.

"I don't want you talking to him."

"What, why? I can't have guy friends now that we're dating?" I defensively asked.

Harry huffed and let go of my waist once we reached my locker. "No, you can it's just, he is trying to pull a move on you and I don't like that."

I rolled my eyes and put my health things away, pulling out my gym clothes. "Harry, I'm with you. I wouldn't do anything with him, I'd kiss you every second to show people we're together." I leaned in and kissed his lips, I felt him smile in the kiss and I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I like the sound of that."

I took his hand once I closed my locker and we went to his next, he opened his locker with one hand and pulled out his bag of gym close, then shut his locker with his foot.

Once we were in the gym I went into the locker rooms and pulled off my clothes, quickly pulling on my yoga pants and a tight tank top. I hate the feeling of being half naked in front of a bunch of people. I took off my flats and put on a pair of black socks and then my Nike's. I then finally pulled my hair loosely up into a hair band and made my way out of the girls' locker room.

"All right, line up!" Coach Mason yelled. I ran to the end of the line, since my last  name is Williams, and waited for my name to be called.

"-and finally, Kiah Williams."

"Here," I said loud enough for Coach Mason to hear. Coach clapped his hands together and set his clipboard down on the floor.

"Today is a fun day because we will be playing football! I already have picked out our top two kids in class to be the team captions. So, without further a do, I would like Chase Reynolds and Harry Styles to please come on over here."