6: Transformer

It's the summer right before we go to high school, and honestly I'm a little scared to be going to high school because this means I'm really growing up and soon I'll be heading to college. I know I shouldn't really be scared to be going since I do have Calum, Zara and the other girls by my side and I hope it stays that way. Also, I'll be around people that I've known since Kindergarten, I guess I might be just worrying for nothing. But we will just have to see what happens.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

Today I'm on my way to the orthodontist to get my braces taken off. "How are you feeling Paisley?" Asked my orthodontist. She looked like she was in her early thirties with her short brown hair and black rectangle glasses, she was very nice and patient , her name was Lisa. "I'm good." I smiled at Lisa. "Good, are you excited to finally get your braces off?" Lisa smiled over at me. I nodded smiling in excitement. Having braces was honestly not that bad the only thing that was horrible was getting them tightened, God that was awful. But hey, it's worth it since I'm going to have straight teeth now. "Are you ready?" She asked. "Definitely!" I smiled excitedly. "Alright lets get started! Here you can sit here in this chair, I'll go get my supplies. I'll be back in a minute." She smiled and left the room. I turned over to my mom. "Are you excited Paisley?" My mom asked me. "Heaven yeah!" I said laughing. "Good, I'll be right outside in the waiting room okay? Just like every time." She smiled at me. Lisa came back into the room. "Alright lets do this!" Lisa smiled at my mom and I. "Okay, I'll see you when your done, call me when your done so I can see." My mom said. "Okay mom see you in a bit." I said to her as she left the room.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"Okay Paisley you are now braces free!" Lisa said to me smiling. I sat up and ran my tongue against my teeth, it felt so weird and slimy, but I was happy that they were off. Lisa passed me a mirror to look at my "new teeth". "This is so weird. Thank you Lisa they turned out great!" I smiled at her laughing at my teeth. "Your very welcome Paisley. Now let's go find your mom I have some papers she needs to fill out." She said smiling at me. "Alright." I said as we walked out to the waiting room. "Hey mom!" I smiled widely at her so she could see my new and improved teeth. "Wow Paisley they look great! Thank you Lisa, you did an amazing job." My mom thanked my orthodontist. "It was no problem. I just have some papers that I need you to sign, if that's alright?" Lisa asked, my mom nodded and followed her. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"Hey mom I've been thinking, can I get contacts?" I asked my mom, whenwe were in the car on our way home from the orthodontist. "Why do you want contacts Paisley?" My mom asked me. "Well my glasses always get in the way when I'm running and exercising and I want a change for when I go back to school." I told her, I really hope she lets me get contacts. "Okay, we can go make an appointment and talk to your doctor." My mom said. "Yay! Thank you mom I love you!" I said kissing her on the cheek, getting out of the car since we have arrived at our house. I went straight to my room to message Calum. Calum has been on vacation in Australia to visit family.

Paisley: Freedom! no more train tracks!

Calum: That's great Pais! Send a picture!

Paisley: Nope you can see them when you come back. which is when again?

Calum: Dang it! and 2 more weeks!

Paisley: That's too long!

Calum: The time will fly by and next thing you know I'll be back home and we can hang out and get ice cream!

Paisley: Promise?

Calum: Pinky promise. Hey It's really late here so I'm going to go to sleep. Don't miss me too much ;).

Paisley: Ugh whatever. Goodnight Cal.

Calum: Goodnight Pais.

I turned off my phone and went downstairs to go find something to eat .

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"One... or two..." My doctor asked as I looked into the the glasses. "One?" I said. It's been two weeks since I got my braces off, now I'm finally at my eye doctor's to get contacts and for a check up. "Alright, so you want to get contacts?" He asked. "Yes please." I said smiling at him. "Alright let me see if we have your prescription here or if we have order it ." He said and walked out of the room. After waiting in the room for a couple of minutes the doctor came back. "Your in luck we have them. Now we just have some papers for your mom to fill out. Also my assistant here will show you how to put them on." he said pointing to a girl in her twenties sitting in a spiny chair.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

"How do you feel Paisley?" My mother asked me. "Good they feel a bit weird, but hey no glasses!" I said smiling. "Thank you so much mom. I love you." I said hugging her, going into the house. I went into the kitchen to get a snack, and then went into the living room to watch a movie. Right as I was getting comfortable there was a knock on the door. I got up to open the door, to see Calum. "Calum!" I yelled hugging him. "Paisley! I missed you!" He said hugging me back. "I missed you too." I smiled at him. "Woah look at those teeth,  they look good Pais. Um where's your glasses?" He asked looking confused. "Thanks and I got contacts!" I told him. "Wow! I'm gone for a month and you change so much." He said smiling. "Yeah well it got boring without my best friend and I needed a change. Hello, we're going into high school!" I said to him. "Yeah yeah what ever, let's watch a movie!" Calum said running to the couch.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

*Author's Note*

Hey guys! Chapters are getting longer! We hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry there wasn't much Calum in this chapter.  Until next time please vote and comment to keep this story going. (It encourages us). But thanks for reading.

~ M &B