Bucket or Me!!

She's done it now, I don't know if this is how relationships are suppose to work but I can't believe she would do something so rash. I yelled at the top of my esophagus, "Where'd you put it? Where'd you put my bucket Zaya?" She yelled back even louder, "Cal I told you this, if you have that bucket in between our relationship I can't be with you." Without thinking i just said what i felt ,"Why are you so jealous of my bucket" (that's not what I ment to say) she replied with a sassy I'm gonna kill you voice tone, "umm excuse me what did you say!!??"
"I said that the bucket is a big part of my life sweet pockets nothing else at all." She yelled at me, "What do you mean the bucket is a big part of your life? How is it a big part of your life?" I had to tell the truth, "Well Zendaya I bought this bucket when I was at the silicone park and it was the only blue one left." She ran towards me so fast that I screamed and just tried to hide under the first cover on my left because everyone knows you're safe under covers duhh... she jumped ontop of the cover but the force field protecting me saved me from her rabid attack. She yelled in a German accent, "get out of the cover and fight me like a man Calum." I came out and she immediately snatched my bucket. "Zaya let go of my bucket!!" (I was only holding with one hand) she said no in a crazy weird stalker way and continued to pull on my bucket . Broosh!!! It broke and shattered into tiny blue gold dust particles. I started crying at the death of my bucket and she just started laughing at the top of her lungs. I was devastated and hurt that this is how things had to end. Zaya then pulled me and tucked me into bed and I cried myself to sleep because of today's unfortunate event.