Maya

Today was our last day of the tour , and I wasn't ready for it to come to an end, but senior year is waiting on me sadly , I visit California it was the highlight of this trip , After graduation I decided to move to there , make It on my own.

We were an hour away from New York , I sighed , this trip was fun , tried different things saw very nice things I felt Alive and free it's the feeling most teenagers like me want , But schools coming , means homework , Teachers , detention seven hours of pure hell.

Josh was holding my hand as he was driving , I looked at him he was concentrated on the road , he's been driving for three hours we all take turns it's about 3 am the streets are empty , jake and Brandon were sleeping , I was full of energy since I drank three red bulls and slept for eight hours, I felt perfectly fine , I could tell josh was tired he kept stretching every five minutes , taylor swifts song 22 was playing on the radio , it's a catching song it's not my cup of tea to listen to it everyday but it's a song you have to sing when you hear it.

"Oh so your taylor swift now." Josh asked laughing

"You look like bad news I gotta have you." I sing to him

"Well .. you have me already" he says laughing

"Shut up" I say laughing, he hold my hand tighter

I turned to my right there was a sign "Welcome to New York" I roll my eyes "Here we go again" I say slowly and quitely, "what?" Josh asked confused "Nothing." I say faking a smile, josh changed the station to a station more out style of music , they were playing night drive by jimmy eat world , it was a relatable song at the time , josh sang along so did I, "kiss me with your cherry lipstick" he sings looking at me , I laughed and gave him a kiss on the lips as he stopped at a red light.

We got to jakes house to unload our equipment , his parents were really supportive towards what he does , Which is cool you know he has that ... I don't my mom cares but is to busy to actually sit there and listen to me talk about my boyfriend , the band I'm in and you know stuff like that.

I had a head ache so while the guys did the unloading I laid on the couch in the living room, "Hey you want some water?" Josh asked as he was caring my bass on his back "No, it's fine." I say looking at him , "alright." he says giving me a kiss on my forehead.

He walks outside with the guys to help unload some more , I closed my eyes and took a nap for twenty minutes.

I woke up to jakes laugh and Brandon's screaming , "dudes!" I say as I sit up "Shit sorry." Brandon says , I looked around and didn't see josh I got worried , "where's josh?" I asked concerned "Don't worry he's in the bathroom." Jake says eating his chips "Oh okay." I say stretching and rubbing my eyes .

"Well good morning." Josh says messing up my hair , "hey!" I say fixing my hair back to its normal place , he sat next to me , "So seniors what are you doing once you get back to school?" Jake asked licking his fingers , "Man I don't know school stuff." I say laughing "Good answer." Brandon says laughing , both me and Brandon were seniors , and we were not ready at all to go back to school "what about you collage freshman." Jake asked josh ... wait what.

"What?" I asked confused , "nice going jake." Brandon says hitting jake on his arm "What is going on?" I asked again "Well I um..got accepted to NYU." Josh says nervously smiling , wow I'm kinda disappointed he didn't tell me , I guess he was planing on telling me soon by the face his made. "That's awesome!" I say smiling and hugging him , "yeah I start in September." he says putting his arm around me , I snuggle closer to him , "well enough of this .. let's watch a movie." Jake says grabbing the control, after debating on what to watch we decide on Dazed and confused , it was a good movie it's worth the watch , after a long three weeks we needed this , we needed the junk food , beer and good movie to just relax and hang out, I laid on Josh's lap he played with my hair , "God your hair is long." He says to me smiling , I laughed and smiled at him, our relationship is wild and beautiful I wouldn't change it for anything else, or anyone else.. I would think Lucas can but he doesn't not since he started dating Ashley , he's different and always annoyed when I'm around, which is disappointing because he's the first guy I actually liked and would do anything to be with him .. but I guess now he's a stranger , a stranger with a princess as a girlfriend why would he care for me and want me when he has that . I'll stay grounded with josh he makes me happy and he won't leave me for a girl like that , I know that for a fact.

__________________________

A/N: thanks for reason tell me what you think so far! 💚