Lucas

It was Monday I was tired my alarm went off for the fourth time I got up feeling like crap of course not really feeling I went to the restroom did my routine like everyday.

I put my black beanie on and a nice black shirt plain and some jeans thank go it wasn't cold outside. I head downstairs rubbing my eyes because I was that tired.

"Good morning loser." Melanie says to me.

"Good morning brat." I say back.

"Breakfast honey?" My mom asks

"No thank you I'll just be going right now." I say grabbing my backpack.

I think I'll walk today don't feel like going to the subway.

I put my headphones in and just walked the day was nice I was still thinking about how I'm going to pull this thing off with Piper.

Maya is actually the girl I like...Piper was just there , that sounds douchy.

I'm not that kind of guy I thought to myself.

Then I got there to school it was early and when I say early I mean early! There wasn't that many people there it was scary I went to the library where it's quiet but today it was the opposite. There was this group of guys red Jerseys on.

Football players.

What on earth are they doing here just being loud and making nasty dirty jokes I feel like slapping them right across the face.

I sit kinda close to them because there wasn't that many seats.

"Hey you look like you play football or just some sport." One of them says

"Are you talking about me?" I asked

"Yeah you look like you would be a good football player" another one of them says.

"Uh thanks but it's not my thing." I say

"Really dude no come on let's go to the gym" the guy with blonde hair and his Jersey said Brandon.

"Sure." Even thought I was tired.

I followed them holy shit it was another world.

The halls were different , different vibe.

"Aye coach!" Brandon says a handshake happens and then the coach looks at me .

"Who's this young man." He says really serious

"I'm this is um-" Brandon says but I cut him off he didn't know my name anyways

"Lucas." I say

"Yeah Lucas ! I think he'll be good for our team" Brandon says.

I left football in my past gosh here I go again.

"Really I need to see you can come to all of the practices this week and I'll see if I want you on my team." The coach says.

Oh great. I'll be a football player which I don't mind I'm kinda invisible at this school only friends I have is Farkel Maya and Piper.

Good chance to get out there more.

Right after all that I just head to class the bell was about to ring anyways.

I sit down take my books out and just sit there watching people walk in.

Riley walks in and rolls her eyes at me

Maya walks in smiles I smile back

Piper walks in sits next to me

Farkel walks in and we do our handshake.

So nothing new I see.

"Lucas do you have the notes for this test." Piper asks me.

"Um no you take ap I take normal." I say calmly

"Oh yeah! That's right I'm sorry." She says

"It's okay." I say smiling

Awkward.

Riley turns around looks at me and rolls her eyes AGAIN!

It's annoying.

Day please be over I'm still really really tired I just want to go home and SLEEP.

___________________________

A/N: I hope you like it so far there's going to be so many twist and lessons in this "book" I hope you take something from it Love,Friendship,Fitting In,Being a better person.

I also put a lot of things I like for example my favorite bands and I skateboard so I really felt the need to put that lmao.😂

Thanks for reading❤️