Lucas

I woke up the next morning looked to my right and saw maya , a little bit of my got freaked out then I realized I brought here last night because she was really drunk , I look under the sheets we had full clothing on I sighed in relieve.
She moved a little and stretched , she was waking up. I quickly acted like I wasn't looking at her like she was the best damn thing on this world.
She put her hand on my arm and squished it "You're not josh are you." She says with out looking , I clear my throat "no in fact it's me huckleberry." I say laughing, she turns around and looks at me surprised , she checks under the blankets.
  "Oh thank god." She says relieve that she wasn't naked under my sheets. I looked at her and gave her a smile, she smiled sweetly at me, then seconds later she made a face. "My head is killing me." She says closing her eyes and laying back down "yeah that my friend is a hangover." I say laughing "Yeah yeah I know." She says laughing a little "but tell me how did I end up here?" She asked "eh..well you know just being a caring friend." I say slowly "thanks for saving my ass." She says smiling at me.
We both got up and got dressing she wore one of my black shirts and her ripped jeans she was wearing yesterday. I took off my shirt slowly , she turns around at the exact moment.
"Oh my.." She says covering her eyes, I laughed "What its not like I'm naked." "Well you sorta are." She says walking slowly away from me. I laughed again, I put my shirt on and run my fingers thru my hair. She admired me doing that. I looked at her and smiled.
"Well I'm hungry." She says smiling, I didn't say anything just gave her a smile, "let's go." I say as I grab my lather jacket.
We walk out my house in silence, we jump into my truck and I head to the closest diner there was this one specific I liked to go by myself , they play classic rock and sever really good pancakes , highly doubt maya knew about it ...since you know she left for half of summer.
As I drove to the diner maya played her music, "where you taking me." She says calmly "a place." I say with my eyes one he road. She laughed "okay." She gave me a smile I smiled back at her.
_______________________________
A/N: thanks for reading ! ❤️ hope you liked it