Maya

"Maya please switch partners with me!" Riley kept begging

I was getting annoyed everywhere we went "I want Lucas as my partner" "Lucas" "Lucas is so cute please you don't even like him" ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

I walked away from her when some girl stopped to talk to her thank god.

I went to my locker and opened it Lucas made his way to his locker.

"Hey!" I say

"Hello" he says back with a little smile

"So about this project where do you want to do it ?" I asked

"Um well ..My house" I say

He was about to say something when he got distracted by someone else.

"Hey Lucas!" She says smiling

"Hey Piper!" He says back smiling

Wow really from all the girls Piper, I didn't exactly hate her but she was an annoying smart girl who never let's me copy her homework.

I smiled at her she smiled back.

Damn it she was pretty ugh am I jealous?! No there's no way I'm jealous of Piper.

They started talking about the weirdest things so I walked away kinda annoyed believe it or not I'm still trying to get away from Riley.

So I went to Ap Chemistry the only class I had with Piper she was my lab partner.

I walk in and sit down pull my notebook out and looked at Mrs.Garcia then back at the door where I saw Lucas and Piper hugging anger rushed it way In me.

Piper walks in like she always does weird and awkward but this time smiling.

She sits next to me put her stuff down I felt the need to throw her stuff the the ground but no that's to mean.

"Okay class today we would be blah blah" I zoned out and just kept thinking of how in the hell did Nerd Piper got a hug from Hot Lucas.

Whoa did I just call Lucas hot let me stop Riley would kill me but little does Riley know that Piper is in the Lead right now.

Piper puts her phone down and walk away to talk to mrs.garcia

Her screen came on it was from Lucas it said "Hey let's go to the movies tonight (yes I do mean like a date)😬❤️" god he was so dorky especially that emoji.

She came back looked at her phone and smiled like crazy so I'm guessing that's a yes.

I hope they don't go to the theater I work in cuz that would be embarrassing.

Fuck how is she already going on a date with him this makes no sense I could of swore he liked me it was obvious...was I not good enough or was I not out going like Piper is I don't know there has to be something.

Class ended and Piper blotted out of that room damn calm down Lucas ain't that important.

I walked out of class and bumped into Farkel he was wearing a beanie with his hair back which didn't look that bad .

"Hey Farkel!" I say

"Hey Maya" he says back and walks away

Yeah that's how we communicate weird I know.

The day ended thank god I had to go to work yuck but I have to get money somehow so I took the subway to the theater I work at

"Heyo Maya your doing ticket booth today!" My manger said to me as soon as I walked in

"Yay I'm so excited." I said with no feeling what's so ever.

"That's the spirit !" She says

I walk in the booth and sit there it wasn't that packed I work till the theater closes just because it's more money.

Then 7:00pm made it's way around and I saw a familiar face from afar it was Lucas.

Goddamn it I prayed for them not to come to this theater.

Piper came after like 5mins she looked so pretty gahhh! They walked to the ticket booth next to me oh thank god joe opened right on time.

They walked over there and I tried to hide my face

They grabbed the tickets and went inside.

__________________________

A/N : I hope you guys like this chapter thank you for reading please let me know what you think! ❤️