Maya

I woke up early in the morning it was Monday well it was the first day we go back to school from winter break.

Me and Joshua are going on our first date Friday, but something has been bothering me.

Lucas ..he hasn't spoken to me or text me back. I wanted something with Lucas just that Joshua came and took me by surprise.

I guess I have mix feelings for both I don't know, I got ready grabbed my backpack and head out the door.

It was so cold outside, sadly I have to walk all the way to the subway to get to school because I wasn't going to walk in this cold.

I got in the subway and put my headphones in just forget about everything I took the subway 15mins to get to me stop.

Those 15mins were the most relaxing minutes ever, but sadly they came to an end when the subway stopped.

I got out and head to school I walked thru the doors everything was the same. Well at least I thought everything was the same.

I saw Lucas at his locker with a black plaid shirt a chain hanging from his pants and black jeans, he also had converse on he didn't look bad I must admit.

"Um hi." I say opening my locker.

No answer, his skateboard was next to him his skating again.

"So your skating again." I say trying to make conversation.

Still no answer it's like he doesn't hear me.

Soon enough Ashley made her way to our lockers.

Ashley she was the type of girl that was classy and sweet she has beautiful long brown hair she has an amazing body you know that body every girl wants well she had it she sometimes wears glasses sometimes doesn't shes smart one of the smartest girls there is at this school. She was wearing a big sweater with some leggings and boots that looked like slippers. Today was the day she wore her glasses and a messy bun.

"Hello there." She says kissing lucas cheek

"Hey" he says smiling.

What the hell when did this happen.

"Can you come over later or are you busy because if your busy that's fine." She says sweetly.

"Your adorable I'm not busy I'll stop by after school." Lucas says smiling and giving her a kiss.

It last for 5 uncomfortable minutes.

I pug everything in my locker took out a note book for history and closed my locker.

I walked to class and walked in I was the first one there.

I sat down and just waited for everyone to make there way in.

Lucas came in first he sat behind me like always.

Farkel walked in he smiles at me I smile back.

"Sup dude!" He says to Lucas

"Hey!" Lucas says back.

I thought Farkel wasn't talking to him anymore.

"So I see you got a new girl." Farkle says

My back was turned to them but I was listening

"Yeah she's amazing." Lucas says

"Are you going to the concert on Friday?" Farkel asks

"Yeah I was planing on it why?" Lucas asks back.

"No I was just asking I guess I'll see you there it's going to be epic." Farkel says

"I know I can't wait I don't know if I should take Ashley." Lucas says

Oh my god.

"You should is she into all that ?" Farkel asks

"Yeah she is." Lucas says

"Really wow people surprise you if she is then take her." Farkel says

"I will you should take someone." Lucas says

"I'll think about it." Farkle says

Then the bell rang thank god so they can shut up but I'm wondering what concert are they talking about I want to go and of course is not because of Lucas pff thats stupid.

Okay maybe it is , but sadly I have a date with Joshua that day..wait we can probably go to the concert as a date brilliant that's what were doing.
__________________________

A/N: thanks for reading you guys are awesome.

-Do you think Maya's idea is good ?

-What do you think about Lucas dating someone else?

Comment please❤️