Chapter 2 The big game

I was all suited up and ready to go onto the field! Today was Friday, the big game. "Okay guys....and girl" my coach said looking at me. "Let's go out there and WIN!" I put my helmet on an ran onto the field. "GO KARA!" I hear my mom and little brother say, I smiled and gave them a thumbs up. Before I knew it they blew the whistle and I suddenly forgot what was happening and got nocked down....HARD!!
As I'm lying there I thought I was dead until I could sense someone looking over me...it was Hayes!! "Ugh my arm" I moan. He grabs my other (unhurt) arm and helps me up...when he does I swear I feel sparks (the good kind) and I stare into his eyes apparently he was saying something. "Hello Kara?" He says waving a hand In front of my face "are you okay?" He asks. "Oh idk my arm hurts really bad" I say holding my left arm. "Oh here let's take you over to couch I think you broke your arm" he says back concerned. "Thanks Hayes" I say looking into those big blue eyes.
20 mins later:
Yep I broke my left arm. I'm at the hospital getting a cast! I hope I get a pretty colour! I still can't stop thinking about Hayes! He seemed so concerned about me and I loved that! Wait? Was I crushing on Hayes? No I couldn't possibly be crushing on him there is nothing to like about him except him big blue eyes and gorgeous Brown hair and his strong muscles and his adorable laugh! OMG I'm crushing on Hayes! Wait? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? I mean a boy like that probably had 10.....10,000 different girlfriends cause I mean look at him! Idk I'll do some infestigating at school tomorrow, but first I need to get my cast on and go home and rest!

What did you think guys? Likey? Another chapter? Heck yea! Love you buttercups bye!!