Chapter 7 The beach

Kara's POV:
At home: Monday Morning (I think?)
On sitting on my bed so bored when my little bro Mike walks in. "Hey KK" he says hugging me. "Hey cutie! What's mommy doing?" I ask him. "She is napping on the couch downstairs" he says pointing outside my door. "Oh why don't you go to your room and play and I'll be in there in about 5 minutes!" I say showing 5 fingers. "Ok" he says while walking out the door. My mom works as a police officer on Tuesday's and Thursday's and sometimes other days,her schedule switches 24/7! My mom takes Mike to our neighbour across the street Kylie, to babysit him.
As I start to make my way to Mike's room I get a text from Hayes:
Hayes💖: Hey Beautiful wanna go to the beach today?
Me: Right now? It's only 10:46 in the morning?
Hayes💖: Alright lazy bones wanna go at 11:30? I can walk to your house to pick you up? We can skateboard to the beach!
Me: Alright sounds good see you at 11:30 love you
Hayes💖: Cool love you too!💖
As I'm about to hop in the shower I hear Mike calling me, "Kara are you coming?" He says. Shoot! I forgot I was gonna play with Mike. "Sorry Mike I gotta take a shower and get ready to go to the beach with Hayes" I say yelling out of my room. "Ok maybe later" I can hear the sadness in his voice and it just breaks my heart.
After the shower:
After I hop out of the shower I French braid my hair and put on my bathing suit and wear a tank and some shorts over it! I slip on my flip flops and grab my beach bag and fill it with: Sunscreen,earbuds,extra clothes, a towel, and my phone. I look at my clock and it 11:26. I decide to go outside and wait for Hayes. Since my mom is sleeping I tell my brother to be quiet and play downstairs, I put a note next to my mom telling her were I went! I make my way to the garage and grab my pink and black skateboard. As I start to ride around in my driveway I see Hayes riding over.
"Hayes babe" he says hugging me. "Hey Hayes" I say hugging him back. "So you ready for the beach?" He asks. "Yep let's go" I say hopping on my skateboard.
At the beach:
We arrive at the beach and it's not crowed there at all which is perfect.
We find a good spot by the water but not to close. I lay down my towel and take of my shorts and tank. I start to make my way down to the water when I feel someone pick me up bridal style, I look over and it's Hayes. "What are you doing you loser?" I say putting my arms around him. "About to throw you into the water!" He says smirking. "Hayes Benjamin Grier don't you dare throw me into this water!" I say holding onto him tightly. "Ok fine! Anything for my princess!" He says still holding me. "Hayes why are you still holding me aren't I heavy? I know I weigh like a ton!!!" I kinda exaggerated the word ton. "To me you feel light as a feather" he says bouncing me up and down. "Thanks but for real though put me down!" I say patting his chest. He puts me down and I run into the water. "Come on in Hayesy boo!" I say splashing him. "What did you just call me?" He says putting his hands on his hips. He looked hot when he did that. "Hayesy boo!" I say again putting my hands on my hips! "That's what my mom used to call me.....WHEN I WAS 4!! Your dead now Kara Turner!" He says running towards me. He splashes me then picks me up and throws me into the water. I get up and tackle him. We have so much fun....then...I see the one person that I don't wanna see  on my doorstep! "Bye" I say as we pull apart and then I go inside. I take my stuff up to my room and realise the house is quiet. I run back down and look and see my mom is on the couch! I check everywhere and I can't find my brother either. I get nervous and call my mom. "Hello?" She says. "Mom? Where are you?" I say confused. "Oh sweetie I forgot to tell you I'm on a date!" She says happy. "What? Why didn't you tell me and where is Mike?" I say shocked. "Sorry sweetie I forgot and Mike is at Kylie's house....I gotta go now bye Kara." The line goes dead. Who is my mom on a date with and why didn't she tell me? Oh well! I hop on the couch and watch Netflix and end season 3 of Dance Moms.. I love that's show.
It's 6:49 and my mom still isn't home, she must be having a fun time! I decide to cook myself some noodles and watch another episode of dance moms! I sit on the couch and turn on season 4 episode 1.
After that ends its 7:50 and I'm starting to get tired after the long day I had!
I get my pj's on and lay down on my bed and check Twitter and Instagram! After I check that I go on YouTube and watch MyLifeAsEva and Miranda Sings! I LOVE them! After that I turn on MayBaby on YouTube then!
After that your be marathon it's 8:30 so I decide to go to bed even though it's early.
Hope you liked that chapter everyone and guess what I made it to 1.00 words again! Actually I made it to over a thousand words! I made it to like 1,200! I'm so happy and I hope you keeping reading this and I'll keep updating Kay? Hope you love this book cause I know I do and I wish you an awesome week so bye my buttercups!