Chapter 3 Cast talk

You'll never believe it! I got lucky and got a pink cast!!! I'm Soo happy!! I want to thank Hayes again today at school for helping me at the game last Friday! (It's Monday btw) I still can't believe I have feelings for him but who would like an ugly ....girl (I'm not using bad words in here) like me!
At school:
Everyone apparently knew about what happened to me at the game, I guess words gets around fast! People were coming up to me saying they would help me with anything I needed! I loved the attention but I tried not to use it so much like Lilly does!
In 5th Period English:
"Hey ...Hayes" I nudge him with my hard casted arm so he fills it more!
"Oh hey Kara sorry again about your arm!" He says looking at my cast! "Pretty colour though" he says pointing to it. "Thanks and I would like to thank you for helping me when I got hurt" I say looking into his eyes. "No problem anything for a pretty girl!" He says smiling. WAIT! Back the truck up...did he just call me pretty?! "Thanks Hayes but I'm not pretty at all!" I say rolling my eyes. "Well to me you are! Hey can I sign your cast? Got a sharpie I can use?" He says. I just stare at him shocked that he thinks I'm pretty!! Then I realised he asked a question.
"Oh yeah sure here's one!" I hand him the sharpie and our hands touch! I forget to let go and he's tugging on it!
"Sorry" I say. He nods and signs my cast and puts a heart next to his name! I love it! "There!" He says and hands me the sharpie. "Thanks" I say looking at it! I LOVE IT!!!! He turns back around and pulls out his English book!
I just start to daydream until the teacher is standing next to my desk. How did she get here? "Miss Kara I asked what you did to your arm?" She says folding her arms. "Oh sorry I got hurt during the football game!" I say. "Watching it??" She says confused and people start to laugh. "No Um playing it!" I say looking down. "What? Oh that's right your on the boys football team! Sorry" she says embarrassed. "It's ok" I say back and she walks back to her desk and starts the lesson. God I'm such a loser!

Sorry for another short chapter but do you like? I do! Plz keep reading and I'll keep updating! Bye my little buttercups!!