Moveing?-Chapter 13

8:00 pm, K= Kara, m=mom
Our phone call
K: hi mom
M: hi baby girl how are you
K: I'm good thanks mom
M: what's up
K: well I need to talk to you
M: sure ask me anything
K: well I was kinda thinking about moving in with dad!
M: what? What about your life back home?
K: I know but I really like it here and I also got a new boyfriend... And I don't want to wait another year to see dad again
M: well....is that what you really want?
K: more than anything
M: ok put your father on the phone so I can talk to him!
K: ok I love you
M: love you too sweetie
I get off the phone and give dad the phone. I hear them talking and discus how I'm gonna move all my stuff there. I decide to text Lauren even though I know she is gonna be upset.
Our convo- k= Kara , L=Lauren
K: hi Lauren
L: hi😐
K: I know your probably still mad but your gonna be even more mad now😔
L: why?.....what👿
K: well......😬
L: tell me😡
K: okay fine. So I'm gonna be living here and California with my dad😬
L: what? What about everything that we do together, our traditions, the laughs we share,the secrets we keep?😭
K: I'm sorry Lauren 😭
L: are you coming back to get your stuff?
K: yeah tomorrow😑
L: oh good I'll see you one last time😅
K: yeah...I gotta take a shower...bye ily 💗
L: bye ily too💗
End of convo
I decide not to tell Hayes and just wait to see him tomorrow.
I take a shower then pack my bag and all my stuff....even though I'm coming back....and slip into bed and go on Instagram for a while then I tweet something on Twitter....@karabean43 - I'm moving to California....gonna miss all you crazies😔🤘🏻💗.
Then I turn off my phone and realise it's 10:15 so I get comfy and go to sleep
5:00 the next morning
"Wake up karabean." My dad says pulling off my covers. "Ugh it's so early" I say rubbing my eyes. "Your plane leave at 7:00 so we need to get ready" he says pulling me out of bed. I finally get out and go downstairs and eat Pancakes and drink orange juice then I get ready. I decide to put on some leggings cause it will be cold back home, then I put on a short sleeve 1D shirt and tie it in the back, then I put on my converse and grab my phone,purse,luggage and my jacket and go downstairs. "All ready kiddo?" My dad says giving me a side hug, "yep" I say excited. He gives me a big hug and then a kiss on the check....."just in case you decide you don't want to move....I love you and I'll miss you so much Karaboo.....I can't wait to see you again" he says tearing up a little. " I love you too dad. Thanks for everything" I say hugging him again. We get in the car and its 5:45. As we start driving I plug in my earbuds and play Focus- by Ariana Grande. Then, my phone starts beeping with hundreds of notifications. I look and see they are all from Twitter so I go on and check. "@laurenliscous314- I'm gonna miss my best friend/ sister so much @karabean43 "😭💗 , then I see another one, "@abbysax234- I can't believe your leaving...gonna miss you @karabean43" I decide to turn off Twitter and when I do its 6:20 and we are at the airport. We do all that airport stuff and I tell my dad I have to go. "I love you daddy😭just in case I don't come back...plz Skype me!" I say laughing. "I will I love you thank you for the presents again" he says. "Your welcome...I gotta go bye" I say walking off. "Bye" he says as his voice cracks a little. I turn around and see him crying. I get on my plane and I'm right on time 7:00. We take off and a tear rolls down my face...why can't dad live with us?
Hours later:
I get off my plane and get my luggage and look for my mom and Mike. I all of a sudden feel little arms wrap around my legs. "Mikey!!!" I say lifting him up. "Kara!! I missed you" he says hugging me. "I missed you too" I say putting him down. I can't possibly leave him. "Hi mom" I say hugging her. "Hi sweetie how was the flight" she says releasing from the hug. "Good " I say yawning. We get into the car and put my luggage in the trunk and drive home. Mike tells me In the car everything I missed....which wasn't much. We finally arrive home and mom unlocks the door and I run inside up to my room. I open the door and see.........________ sitting on my bed!
You guys like that cliffhanger? I haven't updated in a while and I know this was probably a stupid chapter but it was gonna be really short but I decided to make it longer and even tho I didn't make it to 1,000 words that's ok. Make sure to follow me on Instagram: alexag17    Byzies💗