Chapter 6 Jealousy?

Kara's POV:
I walk up to my locker and grab my math book, my fave subject of the day Jk! As I walk to math class, Jake Sims walks up to me. "Hey Kara" jake says smiling. "Oh hey Jake!" I say smiling back, I never realised how cute he is, wait? What am I saying I like Hayes, wait? I can have more than one crush it's not like Hayes and I are dating!
Hayes's POV:
As I starting walking down the hall the Religion class (sorry if your not catholic but I am so I'm writing this) I see Jake Sims flirting with Kara and its seems they must be having fun over there! As I see Jake hug her and walk away boy do I get mad! Wait? Am I jealous? I can't be I'm not even dating Kara she can date who she wants! I don't care! I walk away a little mad and tense.
Kara's POV:
OMG Jake just asked me out! I have gone on a date with Hayes and now one with Jake. Wow the boys here must love me lol. As he hugged me goodbye I turn around and see an angry and tense Hayes walk away. I wonder if he saw that? But why should he be mad? We are just friends right? Oh well I guess I shouldn't worry about it cause I gotta head to class.
At lunch:
I see Hayes sitting with this girl and I don't know who they heck she is but she is pretty darn gorgeous! She is ALOT prettier than me! I start to get angry and feel just like Hayes did earlier as he puts his hand on top of hers! Wait? We aren't dating i don't have to get mad! I'm happy that I have a date with Jake and I'm could care less who the heck that girl is.
Hayes's POV:
I asked Gina Twine if she would help me make Kara jealous just to see if she really like me back. At lunch I decided to put my hand on hers, I look over and see Kara just staring at Gina, boy does she look jealous. When she saw us, all the blood rushed from her face and she looked pale. Did I take it too far? No she has Jake now! Why would I care? But I can't take seeing her like this so I get up from the table and look for her.
Kara's POV:
I ran out to the hall and a tear rolled down my cheek. How could he? Wait! Jake just asked me out, I don't like Hayes anymore.....yes I do I can't take seeing him with another girl, I feel the need to cancel my date with Jake I'm just too upset. I shoot him a text telling him what's up and that I can't make it
Our texts:
Me: Hey Jake sorry I can't make it tonight I don't feel to well :(
Jake:Oh sorry to hear that it's ok get well soon babe:)
After I send that text to him I see Hayes walking towards me, I don't feel like talking to him right now.
"Hey😔" he says looking down. I don't answer him. "I saw you go pale back there are you ok?" He ask sitting next to me. "Why would you care you have that girl back there" I say rolling my eyes. "Gina? I hired her to make you jealous cause I was jealous of you and Jake" he says shocked. "Jake? Oh yeah! He asked me out earlier but I just cancelled after I saw you and Gina...I guess I got jealous...your plan worked!" I say looking down. "I'm sorry I didn't want you to cancel! Dang I'm such an jer-" he starts to say rubbing his head but I interrupt. "Hayes your not a jerk! I cancelled cause I wanted to I don't even like him....I like you Hayes" I say looking into his blue eyes. "You do? I like you back Kara....will you be my girlfriend" after he says that he covers his mouth. "I'm sorry I don't why I said that it just came o-" I place my lips on his and after I step back I say "of course I'll be your girlfriend" I say smiling. "Good!" He says then pulls me into a hug. "There you are ba-" Gina starts to say walking into the hall seeing us hugging. "Gina I'm sorry but the plan is off....Kara is now my girlfriend" He says hugging me. "Oh okay...hope you two are happy together" she says walking out.
Gina's POV: (omg)
I'm really upset that the plan is off even though we weren't really dating I started to develop feelings for Hayes and I was so hurt when he says that Kara is now his girlfriend and when I saw Kara in his arms I just walked back into the cafeteria cause i couldn't stand to watch this anymore.
Hayes's POV:
I'm so happy Kara is now my girlfriend and that she called off her date with Jake! Not that I wanted her to do that I wanted her to do whatever makes her happy and apparently that makes her happy! Now I have to show Kara how much I love her somehow so she doesn't start liking Jake at all!
Kara's POV:
I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm so happy! I lied about not liking Jake, I kinda still do but now that Hayes is my boyfriend my only priority is Hayes! We have to stay together so no other girls go after him and I gotta make sure he is mine cause I love him!
Hey guys hope you enjoyed that! Sometimes I try and make it to 1,000 words each chapter but plz understand I can't always do that! I sometimes am I a lost for words but this time I just happened to use 1,000 word and that's awesome so keep reading and I'll keep updating my buttercups bye