Chapter 1-Principles Office

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!
I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock which means it's time for school! Today is Wednesday which means on Friday it's the big game!!
I play football by the way!! Lol!
"Karbear breakfast is ready you don't wanna be late for school!" That's my mom Shannon, my dad left her 3 years ago, so it's just me and my mom and my 3 year old brother Mike! My dad left us when my mom had just given birth to Baby Mike! What a jerk my dad must have been to do that! "Kara I mean it this time your going to be late!" My mom yells again! "I know hang on" I get dressed for school as I brush my teethe and slip on some Vans and a flower tank top from Forever 21 and some jean shorts from there too! Then I part my hair into a side braid and walk downstairs to eat breakfast! "What took you so long Kar?" My mom says concerned, "Nothing just thinking about the big game on Friday!" I say "Yep that's a big one" BEEP BEEP! "Oh that's the school bus don't wanna be late by sweetie!" By mom I say as I grab my backpack and run out the door! As I get on the bus I look for an open seat and see the one and only Lilly Baker! The most annoying and popular girl at school! I finally find a seat but its across from Lilly! "My grandma has a shirt just like that!!" Lilly says laughing! I just put on my headphones to zone her out and wait I'll I get to school!
At school:
I look for my friend Lauren and see her sitting on a bench outside on her phone! "Hey Lauren!" I say making her jump! "OMG Kara you scared me" she says putting her hand over her heart " I thought you were Lilly" she continues rolling her eyes! "No just me!" I say "Ok good!" She responds
DINGGGGGGGG!!!
"Well that's first period gotta get going" I say. "Ok by see you at lunch!" Says Lauren waving goodbye!
I grab my science book from my locker and head to room 4 for Science with Mrs. Craw. As I walk in a early wasn't paying attention and bumped into some body making me drop my books and phone! "OW" I say in shock! "Sorry I wasn't looking were I was going" a hear a voice say! I look up and realise it's Hayes from my football team! "No I'm sorry I wasn't looking!" I say picking up my stuff. "Well anyways sorry again!" Hayes says. "It's ok...hey your on the football team right?....Hayes is it?" I say kinda confused! "Yeah hey and your Kara right? Your on the football team too! I can't believe I haven't noticed you since your the only girl on the team lol" he says laughing "Yeah crazy huh?" I say back! "KIDS take your seats" Mrs. Craw says! I take my seat and set my books down eager to learn lol!
At lunch:
"Hey over here" lauren says waving me over, as I walk over I accidentally bump into Lilly ugh! "Watch were your go- oh well if it isn't the football freak Kara?" She says to me looking down on me!! "Leave me alone Lilly!" I respond. "Well well well the loser is responding back?" She says looking around at everyone in the room! "Lilly I said leave me alone!" I fight back! "Or what freak?" She says pushing me! That's when I get really mad and push her back! Then we start literally cat fighting each other! That's when the principle walks in! One of the lunch ladies must have called him down!
Mr. Bolden separates us both and leads us to the principles office! I have never been down here before its so scary!
"Now..who pushed who first?" He says glaring at us. "She did!" Lilly says pointing to me. "What? No I didn't you did you liar!" I fire back! "Girls! Settle! I have an idea! I know there were witnesses in the cafeteria so I'll call some down!" We both just glare at each other! I pray that he calls down Lauren cause I know she say it go down!
First comes down Ethan Core. "Ethan do you know who hit who first?" He asks him! "Uhh I.....it was Kara!!" He points to me! "What no?!?!" Mr. Bolden rally's down our names and puts 1 check next to mine!
Finally after calling down so many students Lilly and I are both tied with 7 check marks. "Send down Lauren Smalls!" Mr. B says into his phone!
The door opens and here comes Lauren, boy am I happy to see her!
"Lauren, do you know who pushed who first back there? He asks her. "Yes" she responds firmly. "It was Lilly!" I whisper a thank you to her. How did it exactly happen miss Smalls?" Mr. B asks. "Well first Lilly started calling Kara rude names then she pushes her down" Lilly looks down at her shoes then she responds with no confidence at all "No I didn't" I give her a death glare. "That's what you have been saying the last 8 times Miss Baker....Detention for a week!" Mr.B says and shows her to the door. "Thank you so much Mr. B" I say happily. "Not so fast Kara" I turn around "you still hit her back so detention after school today!" He proceeds! "Ok...." I say

Hey guys what did you think comment and like this book and all that fancy stuff and plz follow me and tell your friend and I love you so bye! One more thing! VOTE! Should I make more chapters....oh whatever I think I should!!