Trapped in Walmart

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO MY FRIEND/ WRITER HALEY (PAPERTOWNSISAWESOME)

--------------------------------------------

RIIING!!!!

I jumped in my seat as the bell rang. Gathering my things, I got up from my seat and speeded out of my English class. I ran through the halls and into the computer lab, where I found my best friends. Brooke and Allyson were on Facebook, Alex, Justin and Tyler were talking and Meghan running towards me.

"Eliza! Thank goodness you're here!" She said as she twirled her red velvet- coloured hair around her finger. Meghan is really short, so I always have to look down when I talk to her.

"What happened?" I asked, worried.

"Baker found out that we don't actually have a writing club! He's not letting us hang out in here anymore!" She yelled. Damn it. Everyday for the past two years, Meghan, Brooke, Allyson, Alex, Justin, Tyler and I have been hanging out in the computer lab after school. We knew that our principal, Mr Baker, wouldn't approve, so we told him that we were in a creative writing club. And he believed it. It was our special hangout. But since Baker knew, he would definitely be checking to see if we were there.

"Then we'll just need a new place." I said. "How about the libray?"

"That won't do," Justin said, joining in on our conversation. "The chess club has meetings there after school everyday."

"Cafeteria?"

"Lunch ladies don't leave until 7."

"Gum?"

"Basketball practices." I listed many other places, but there was always something going on. By this time, Brooke and Allyson came off of the computers and tried to help. But there was no use. We needed a place that WASN'T the school.