Chapter 8

I opened eyes, to find Justin carrying me. He looked scared, like he was about to cry.

"Wh-what happened?" I said. Justin looked down at me and smiled.

"You're alive!" He said as he placed me down gently. "I found you lying on the ground, and thought that you were dead." He said and he frowned.

"What's wrong?" I said as I put my hand on his back. He sat down and sighed.

"I just don't know what I would do if you died. You're my second best friend." He smiled and blushed. I hugged him. I suddenly got this warm feeling, the same feeling that I got the other times that we hugged. Do I like him? I'm not sure. Does he like me? I think so. He pulled away from our hug and faced me.

"Eliza..."

"Yah?"

"I-"

"You like me?" He stared at me in a weird way.

"How did you know?"

"Just a guess." He looked away from me. This is probably so awkward for him! I thought. He took a box out from his pocket and handed it to me. It was a gold necklace with a big magenta pendant.

"Here." He said. He put in on and adjusted it.

"I love it. No joke. Where did you get it?" He bit his lip.

"I may or may not have taken it from the jewelry section..."

"Justin!"

"Don't worry! I left the money."

"How much was it?"

"$250." What the heck?! He paid $250 for me? I thanked him again, then he stood up.

"Come on. Lets go find the rest of the guys." He helped me up and we walked to the entrance. We found Meghan and Tyler sitting on the floor. Meghan's head was on Tyler's shoulder and Tyler was saying something to her.

"Hey." Meghan said quietly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Brooke and Allyson disappeared!" She said, trying not to cry.

"What?!" Justin and I said at the same time. "How long have they been gone for?"

"Almost 10 minutes." Tyler said calmly. His lips were really red. From kissing maybe?

There was no time to think about that, though. Now it was only the four of us, and we needed to figure out why our friends were disappearing. Meghan and Tyler stood up, and we decided just walk around and see if we can find anything. We were only walking for about 15 minutes, when all the lights went out AGAIN.

"Meghan? Justin? Tyler?" I yelled. But no reply. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind, covered my mouth and pulled me away.

*********************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hiii!!!!!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter!! If there is anything that I need to change just let me know! And please comment what you think 😊