Chapter five

We searched for Alex everywhere, but she was not in the store. Meghan started to cry and we all comforted her.

"I'm sure thy she's somewhere. Why don't we go back to Eliza's house and enjoy our night. We can call the police in the morning." Brooke suggested. Meghan nodded, still sniffling. We walked towards the door, but they were locked. Great.

"I don't believe it! We're trapped in Walmart!" Justin said. Then I realized something. I raged.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed as I turned to Justin.

"My fault? How?!"

"IF YOU DIDN'T CRASH MY SLEEPOVER THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!"

"You can't blame this on me!"

"OH NO? JUST WATCH ME. IT WAS YOUR STUPID IDEA TO WATCH A MOVIE AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU IDIOT!"

"You're the one who said we should go to Walmart!" Justin said, trying to be calm.

"AND I WOULDN'T SAY THAT IF YOU DIDN'T MENTION A MOVIE!" Then I stormed off, leaving my friends in shock. Justin ran after me.

"Eliza-"

"Go away. I hate you." I said and ran off until they couldn't see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in the camping area, I burst into tears. I yelled at one of my best friends. I called him an idiot. I said I hated him.

I didn't mean anything I said. I put my head in my hands and kept on crying. I probably sat there for 5 minutes when I heard something.

"Y'okay?" A soft voice asked. I looked up, and Justin was standing in front of me. I was never so happy to see him. He sat down beside me and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry that I yelled at you. I was just angry and sad that Alex is gone. I didn't know what I was doing."

"It's ok. I forgive you. It was my fault anyway." I pulled away from our hug and stared at him.

"No it's not your fault. I did say that we should go to Walmart." I looked down. He put his arm around me and pulled me in closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter who's fault it is. As long as we're friends again. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. Now that I think about it, Justin was actually pretty handsome. He had messy brown hair, blue eyes and a great smile. I'm not sure what happened next, but the next thing I knew, our lips were touching.

I can't believe this is happening! I thought. I was kissing my best guy friend who I just called an idiot less that 10 minutes ago. We stopped kissing, then he just smiled at me. I hugged him. He hugged me. Do I like him? I don't know. Are we going to date? Maybe. I had so many questions ran through my head. But I didn't want to answer them. I just wanted to enjoy that moment.