Chapter 7

Meghan ran beside me and screamed. Tyler's body was in the freezer.

"What's happening?" Justin said. Meghan pointed towards the freezer. Justin ran away.

"Where are you going?!" I yelled.

"I have an idea!" He replied. Meghan started crying again. I tried to calm her down, but she didn't stop. Soon, Justin came back with a hammer.

"Move it." He said as he pushed me out of the way. He smashed the door and pulled Tyler out. Meghan picked up Tyler's hand, still crying.

"You go calm Meghan down." Justin said to me. "I'll try to defrost Tyler." I nodded. I turned Meghan around and we tried to find Brooke and Allyson. They were in the jewelry bit. We looked at the jewelry for a bit, then saw Justin and Tyler walking towards us. As soon as Meghan saw them, de ran up to them, and jumped on Tyler, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He hugged her tightly, then kissed her forehead.

Tyler put her on the ground, and Meghan whispered something into his ear. He laughed and kissed her forehead again. They walked over to us.

"What do we do now?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know..." I replied.

"Maybe we can try to look for Alex again?" Allyson suggested. Why not.

"Brooke and Allyson, you go to the clothes bit. Tyler, Meghan and Justin, you look in the food isles. I'll look in the jewelry bit." I said, trying to act in charge. Justin looked concerned.

"Are you sure that you want to go by yourself?"

"Yes, Justin. I'll be fine." We all split up. I looked all over, but there was no one there. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head, and everything went black