Chapter four

"Popcorn?"

"Got it."

"Candy?"

"Yup."

"Soda?"

"Uh-huh." We were in Walmart, and we were almost finished getting everything that we needed. I walked around Walmart to see if there was anything that we missed. As I walked past the frozen food isle, I saw Meghan and Tyler. Kissing.

My baby girl's all grown up now!! I thought. I ran back to the candy isle, where I grabbed Brooke, Allyson and Alex, leaving Justin to be a loner.

"What's going on?" Brooke asked in a worried voice.

"I saw Meghan and Tyler kissing!" I said, loud enough that some people turned and stared.

"No way!" Alex said in a high pitched voice. We all looked at her in surprise. Alex was more of a tom-boy, and we were surprised to see her so interested in love.

"What?" She said. "Just 'cause I act like a boy doesn't mean I can't be interested in girl stuff!" I laughed when she said that, then she gave me a dirty look.

"Where are they?" Allyson asked.

"Frozen food isle." We all speed walked to them, where we saw them still kissing.

"It's so romantic!" Brooke whispered. I nodded. We watched them for another 10 seconds, until they started to pull apart. We quickly ran away and back to the candy isle, where we found Justin stuffing a bunch of stuff in our basket. When he saw us, he pretended to be angry.

"Thanks for leaving me!" He said with a laugh. "Where were you guys anyways?" I punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"Just girl stuff."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"NO!" We all shouted. He rolled his eyes at us. Seconds later, Tyler and Meghan walked beside us. Brooke, Allyson, Alex and I pulled Meghan out of the isle.

"We saw you and Tyler kissing!" We all yelled. Meghan put her hands on her hips and pouted.

"You guys! Why were you spying on me?!" We looked at each other.

"Umm..." I said, trying to make up an excuse. "That doesn't matter. How was it?"

"How was what?"

"The KISS!" She bit her lip and turned bright red.

"It was amazing!" She did a twirl and jumped up and down.

"How did it happen?" Allyson asked politely but excitedly.

"We went to the frozen food isle to get ice cream. When we were walking, he was staring at me. I started to blush really badly, so I turned away from him. He asked me if anything was wrong, and he sounded really concerned, as if he was worried!" We interrupted her story by squealing. Meghan waited until we were quiet and then continued. "When we got there, we both grabbed the freezer door handle at the same time, and our hands touched! After that, we stared at each other. Then he started to lean in, and I knew that we were going to kiss!" All of us gathered for a group hug.

"I'm so proud of you! Your first kiss! And WE haven't even had our first kisses yet!" I said as I gestured towards my friends. We talked a bit more about the kiss, then we walked back to the candy isle.

"Wait!" Meghan said.

"What?" Alex said.

"I want to hear what Justin and Tyler are talking about! Lets go to the other side of the isle and listen!" We all nodded in agreement, and walked around to the other side of the isle, where they were. Justin was talking.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I really like her."

"But what if she says no? That would be so awkward whenever we hang out!"

"I don't care. Like I said, I really like her."

"Ok... but if she says no, don't worry about it. I'll handle it."

"Justin, please don't beat her up. She a girl."

"I'm just saying..." Just as he said that, we walk up beside the guys. Tyler blushed and Justin smiles awkwardly and walks up to me.

"Do you know?" He whispered.

"We all know. I saw them."

"Stalker much?" He chuckled. I punched him in the shoulder. This time, hard.

"Shut up."

After we all calmed down, we noticed that there was no one in the isle. Or any of the isles. We started walking to the check outs, when all the lights suddenly went out. Our screams echoed through the whole store. After about a minute, they suddenly came back on. Meghan was tightly hugging Tyler, Brooke and Allyson were quivering on the floor, and for some reason, I was tightly hugging Justin and he had his arm around my shoulder. Why was I hugging Justin?! I thought. But there was a bigger problem. Alex was gone.

._________________________.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a day it two! Sorry again that this chapter it so long!