Final chapter

"KYLE?! THAT IDIOT HAS GONE TOO FAR!" I got up and started storming away, even though my leg was really hurting.

"Eliza! What are you doing?" Justin got up and started to run after me.

"I'm going to teach him a lesson." Justin stepped in front of my and stopped me from walking. He was really strong.

"I'm not letting you do this..."

"Justin! We need to do something!"

"Alone."

"What?"

"I'm not letting you do this alone." He gave me a smile and and we ran across the store together.

"Kyle! Where are you?!" I looked down all the isles. But we couldn't find anything.

"Maybe he left?" Justin said.

"He couldn't the doors are locked." I replied, frustrated. I turned around and walked away, leaving Justin alone. I sat down in some random isle and put my head in my hands. Meghan, Tyler, Brooke, Allyson and Alex were gone, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"So you escaped." Someone said quietly. I looked up. Kyle was standing in front of me, his hands in his pockets.

"Get away from me." I said, not even looking at him.

"No." He started to walk up to me. I stood up.

"Get. Away. From. Me." I repeated. He hugged me and pulled me close to him.

"Come on baby. I know you like me."

"Oh yah?" I stomped on his foot and he let me go.

"You b*tch!" He yelled as he grabbed his foot.

"JUSTIN!" I yelled. In seconds, Justin was running around the corner and was behind me.

"What's wrong?!" I pointed at Kyle. Justin understood what I was trying to say. He calmly walked up to Kyle and punched him right in the jaw. Kyle dropped to the ground. Justin lightly kicked Kyle's arm. I walked up from behind and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He turned around and I yawned.

"You tired?" He asks.

"Yah."

"Why don't we go to the camping bit and go to sleep?" I nodded.

"Wait," I said, grabbing his arm. "What are we going about..." Then I pointed at Kyle lying on the ground. Justin thought for a moment, then picked him up.

"Come with me." He said. We walked back to the janitor's closet, and tied him up. Then we started walking towards the camping area. When we got there, Justin rolled out some sleeping bags and set up pillows and blankets. He sat down and motioned me to sit next to him. I sat down, and he covered me with a blanket. I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me.

"You're cold." He said. He took off his leather jacket at placed it on me. "Here." I hugged him tightly. I closed my eyes, and the last thing I remember was getting a kiss on the forehead.

I woke up and found myself sitting in my mess of sleeping bags. Justin was no where is sight. I couldn't believe it. My best friends were gone. Justin was gone. I was all alone.

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!! TRAPPED I WALMART IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, the sequel is coming out soon!!!

I would like to dedicate this story to some of my friends...

HALEY CHUNG (@papertownsisawesome): she gave me the idea of where the story should take place.

ESTEIA LEE (@esteialee): in chapter two, I used her imaginary elephant, Effy's name.

SELENA HERRERA: I based Meghan on her.