Chapter 4

The breeze that had just picked up was pleasant and cool, and it most certainly helped to calm Hizaki's ever aware and anxious nerves that always seemed to become that much more active and bothersome when he was out and about trying to seem inconspicuous for very obvious reasons. If it had been up to the brunette, he would have already infiltrated the destination without help from a certain now silver haired male; however, that was a rash and foolish thought, and Hizaki was glad that he had Satoshi to keep him on a path that was as straight and narrow as a path could be for rebels.

"Well, aren't you just stunning?"

Hizaki mentally grimaced at how unenthusiastic Miyavi's tone of voice sounded against his ear. The brunette lifted a silk encased hand, fingertips brushing against a slightly darker strand of curled hair so as to move it aside in the most casual of manners, gaze lowered as he parted his lips. "Please, Miyavi, I can do without the sarcasm." Hizaki then proceeded to very carefully adjust the undetectable earpiece, hand falling to his side as soon as he was finished with the minor task at hand.

The brunette was to be found at the entrance to the Terra-Lab, which, despite the location of the actual organization headquarters, was situated just below the shadow cast by the floating fortress. It was quite easy to get to the Terra-Lab, excluding the numerous guards- Hizaki had counted over twenty-four minor security personnel. In theory, all one had to do was step onto the transportation panel, and they would arrive safely on the platform that was the beginning of the Terra-Lab; the problem, though, was that only certified members and workers could make it from that point on.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Miyavi answered finally, tone soft in comparison to its earlier brash sound. "Koichi is on his way, finally. Satoshi and I will let you two know if anything else needs to be done- but if you stick to the plan, everything should go smoothly."

Hizaki nodded his head slightly, curled hair moving with the gentle action. In order to avoid looking like a completely insane individual, Hizaki no longer spoke a word to Miyavi, but instead looked ahead to watch for Koichi.

The brunette male lifted his kohl adorned gaze only slightly, naturally full and curved eyelashes batting softly as he blinked once, his line of vision instantly darkening as he allowed his eyelids to fall shut rather abruptly. Hizaki had much to think about, his former lover being one of, if not, the most important thing amongst his ever growing accumulation of items and events for which he had to be alert and vigilant. Hizaki also had to take into consideration the amount of times that Koichi had done something, anything, ranging from making the brunette smile to saving his life. If the brunette haired male was called before a deity which demanded repentance of him in lieu of repaying his debt to Koichi, Hizaki would be at a loss. The truth of the matter was that Hizaki owed so much to the now silver haired male- and that include his life, several times.

The brunette sighed quietly to himself, breath cool and barely detectable against his bottom lip as he opened his eyes. He could see a figure approaching where it was that he was located, and he could tell just by the way the man walked that it was Koichi.

~

If Koichi had expected anything less from Hizaki in terms of wear, it surely would have signalled the end of all life forms; Koichi knew Hizaki to be one to always adorn the most elegant and beautiful of ball gowns, and it wasn't because he looked pretty and alluring in them, or even because he liked to crossdress, as it had once been called, but rather, because Hizaki was from a royal bloodline, not that his ancestry counted for anything in this era, but he certainly loved to be able to wear these things.

The silver haired male strode up to the brunette and extended a hand. "We might as well have some fun, right?" Koichi tilted his head to look past Hizaki, eyes narrowed at he spotted a small, somewhat hidden security camera. "Come on, we should hurry."