Chapter-1

All rights reserved:
Copy rights- Prenica (2015)

Any unauthorized use or reprint of this material is prohibited

No part of the story may be reproduced or transmitted or stored in retrieval system or by means of electronic, mechanical, scanning, recording, or photocopy is strictly prohibited.

Please appreciate my talent. Don't steel it.

This is a work of fiction any resemblance of name, place or incidence are purely coincidental.----------------
---------------------------------------------
This is my 7th story. It's purely a love story.
Read it and tell me how is the story.
I designed the cover of the story. I also uploaded the pic in this chapter. Take a close look of it. Tell me if you like it.

Enjoy the story. Dedicated to my readers😘. Also dedicating to aysha007 yagappar they suggested me too write this story☺️ thank you guys.

Make me happy by pressing the star button below your screen⭐️

Please forgive my grammatical errors.
*****
He pushed me into the dark room, then the door behind me was closed immediately. I turned around to open the door. But it was locked. I banged the door again and again. I screamed for help. But no one answered me. I was fully covered with darkness. I couldn't able to see even my hands. My heart beats were rising.

Immediately a warm, hard , big hand wrapped my waist. I was startled. I tried to pull away from his embrace. But he was so strong. He held me tightly against his hard chest. I screamed again but he closed my mouth with one of his hand. He was so close, now his breath is fanning around my neck. I closed my eyes. He pressed his soft lips over crook of my neck. I shivered and lifted my head against his shoulder.

He turned me forceful and pressed me against the door. I was breathless. "Who are you" I asked him in between my breath. He didn't answer me instead he pressed his hard chest against my soft body. My breath was hitching. My heart skipped a beat. I tried to push him away but ,he held my hands over my head. Then with his other hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "What do you want???

Leav...... He crashed his lips against me. His lips was so powerful like a fire against my lips. Adrenaline is rushing through my vein. He bite my lower lip so hard. Which is going to bleed any time if he continues. He licked my lower lips with his soft tongue. Which made every hair in my body to erect. I clenched my teeth, to prevent him exploring my mouth. But he pressed my cheeks with his powerful fingers. I couldn't able to withstand any more. I opened my mouth and let him in. Slowly his tongue invading my mouth. His tongue is dancing with my tongue. Suddenly he sucked my tongue with his lips. He tasted like mint.

Slowly he started to suck my weak swollen lips. His every move turning my knees into jellies. Unconsciously a warm tear rolling down my cheeks. He suddenly pulled away when he tasted my tear.

I held my face in my hand and started to cry. I know he is standing in front of me but he didn't made any move. He walked away from me.

"Get out"

His voice was so deep, hot and manly. Immediately I turned and opened the door. Now it was not locked. I closed my eyes when the bright light hit my eyes. I blinked rapidly to adjust to the light. Then I ran like a crazy deer which is trying to runaway from the tiger. I didn't look back. I was running, running until someone shook me.