Chapter-14

{unedited}

One day everything
Will be
Okay

I'm dedicating this chapter to ALUCKYJ99 ,appssweet. Thank you friends for supporting me.

*****
"Ma" a tear rolled down my cheek. " where are you ma" I stammered.

"In global hospital." She sounds worried.

"Mom are you alright???

"I'm fine Zoshi. But your dad."

"What happened to him." Tears clouding my vision. My voice was rough. I couldn't able to speak.

"Nothing to worry Zoshi. He has got a mild shoulder dislocation."

"I will be there in the hospital in half an hour."

"Ok"
*****

I informed my uncle. He is coming with me in my two wheeler. I'm driving it. I'm good in driving. I didn't inform June. Right now she is in the school. I don't want to disturb her. I reached the hospital in 20 mins. I parked it and ran inside the hospital. Like a mad girl. I went near the reception. There was a lady probably in her early 30's who sat behind her brown wooden table. I rushed to her.

"Mam." I shuttered. I was hyperventilating.

"Yes how can I help you???

"My father was admitted her. He got a shoulder dislocation."

"He is admitting in Ortho ward in third floor."

"Thank you." I ran towards the lift. So many people were waiting outside the life. I can't wait for my turn. So I informed my uncle to come in the lift.Then I took the stairs. I ascended two steps at a time. When I reached the third floor. I was sweating and hyperventilating. I kept my hand over my chest. My heart was running fast like a race horse. My throat went dry. A stout nurse crossed me.

"Excuse me mam." I went behind her. She stopped and turned to look at me.

"Yes"

"Mam where is Ortho ward." She pointed towards her left. I ️thanked her and run towards my destination. When I entered inside the ward. There were lots of cubical. I went near a nurse and asked her about my dad.

"He is in the last cubical."

"Thank you so much." I ran immediately. I moved the screen. My dad was lying in the bed. Surrounded by two doctors and my mom.

"Dad." I ran to him. My mom stepped away. I went and took his hand.

"Doctor is he alright?

"Yes he is completely alright. Nothing to worry. He need some bed rest that's it."

"Thank you doctor."

"You can take him home now."
*****
We came back from the hospital. My family suffered a lot to pay for his treatment. My uncle helped us. But I can't sit at my home without helping my family. I need to do something.

"Zoshi come let's have food." We had our food in comfortable silence. We need money but my parents didn't compel me to work. But I need to help them. Sinking in my thoughts. I went to my room. This day is the worst day in my life. When I heard about the accident. I turned into a cadaver. The news sucked my whole blood. I can't even imagine a life with out my family. They are my world. Four years back. I was almost dead. But my parents and Mr. Dennis saved me. Mr. Dennis when I thought about him immediately the letter I got from "Arnav Dennis groups of company" flashed in front of me.

I immediately ran toward my wardrobe. I kept the letter in the first rack below my green pant. I took the letter and opened it.

After reading the letter. I decided to work  in newyork. I have no choice. More than that the salary will be high in newyork. I need to come out of my fear. I need to live alone. I can do it. "Eric" I miss you. Where are you. Why don't you call me.
*****
One week later.

"Dad I'm ready to work in newyork." I said.

"Zoshi the decision is upto you dear. I don't want you to go to job. Its better you get married and settle down child." My dad caressed my head.

"Dad I'm only 21. I need to live my life dad. I don't want to get married now. I can work in newyork. Don't worry dad." I said softly.

"Ok dear."

Than I called priyan. After three ring he took the call.

"Hi gorgeous." He sounded excited.

"Hi priyan. How are you."

"Fine dear how are you."

"Fine priyan."

"Then grany wats up."

"Hey stop calling me grany." I raised my voice.

"Ok ok surrendered."

"That's good. I have something to tell you."

"Tell me zoshi."

"Priyan I decided to go to job."

"Wow good zoshi. What job."

"Going to work as PA in Arnav company in newyork."

"Wow finally you decided. Ok then good luck zoshi."

"Thanks priyan. Hmmmm are you coming to newyork??? With me." He didn't speak for a while. "Priyan are you there."

"Ya zoshi."

"What happened??? Priyan."

"I can't come with you zoshi." He said genuinely.

" what priyan. You can't do this to me. Priyan."

"I'm kidding you zoshi. I promise you I will be there for you. Don't worry gorgeous."

"Idiot."

"When are you leaving."

"Day after tomorrow."

"Ok I will try to come soon."

"Priyan..... Did you heard about Eric."

"No Zoshi." I was disappointed. Tears clouded my vision.

"Ok priyan. I will call you later." I suppressed my sobs.

"Ok gorgeous take care good night."

Oh thank god he is coming with me. I didn't tell anything about my parents accident to priyan. I don't want to spoil his day. So I decided not to let him know about my dad. But i need to know about Eric.
*****
"Zoshi did you took your passport."

"Yes mom." Today I'm going to newyork.

"Zoshi who will receive you???

"Mom they will send one person to airport from the company. They will take me to my new apartment."

"Ok zoshi. You need to be careful. Take care. Yourself Prepare your food. Don't expect anyone to cook for you. Go back to home with in 6. You need to be so careful."

"Mom don't worry I will be safe. You don't need to be worried about me. Take care of June and dad."

"Sure zoshi."

I went to my dad and hugged him. He gave a kiss on my cheek then I kissed him.

"Dad take care."

"Sure zoshi. Careful baby."

"Good bye."
*****

Oh ohhhhhh finally she gonna meet him.
Warning- Mr. Arnav may or may not be the hero of the story.
Wait for my breath taking surprise.
Next chapter is my favourite part.
Love you.
Please make me happy by pressing the start button at the bottom of your screen🌟
Ask your friends to read my story.

cast-Zoshi - Alia bhatt
Bobi priyan- vidyut
Mr. Dennis- jaya prakash