Chapter 31

I kept the pen tip on his forehead and slowly  wrote "I'm a s" he grimaced. I stopped breathing and stood still. Oops then I waited for a minute and continued. I placed the pen tip again on his forehead. Suddenly he pulled me by my waist. I lost my balance and placed my lip over his lip.💋

Immediately I pulled away and gasped. His grip on my waist tightened. I gulped. We both were startled. Moments passed in eerie silence. I was drowning deep in his hot eyes. His tempting magnetic lips were pulling me close. I'm struggling hard to hide my hormonal changes. Why is he not pushing me away. Why couldn't I able to pull away. Suddenly he pushed me off him. I jumped down from the bed. I'm not bold enough to look into his eyes. I kept staring at the floor with blank mind.

He went inside the bathroom. I sighed. Then something hit my mind. "Oh god" I placed my hand over my forehead. If he look into the mirror I will be dead. Quickly I ran to the couch and went inside the blanket. I shuddered when I heard a bang on the door. He is out of the bathroom. Pretend like sleeping zoshi. Immediately he grabbed my blanket and wrenched from me. My eyes would have jumped out of the sockets because of the shock he gave now.

"What are you trying write in my forehead??? He snarled pointing his forehead. I gulped my breath hitched. I bite my lower lip to control my break down.

"What are you trying to write??? "I am s??? Complete it. What do you mean for "s". How can I answer him. If I tell the meaning for "s" then definitely I'm dead. Zoshi think and say something else.

"I was I..." I stammered.

"Spit it out." He ordered.

"S- means." ️Tell something zoshi." Means- sexy." A satisfactory look flashed in his face but, immediately he raised his eyebrows questioningly. I gulped.

"Oh really."

"Ya."

"Then let me show how sexy I'm." He said in his deep hot masculine sexy tone. My jaws dropped. I tried to get up from my couch but, immediately he pushed me back. Then he caged me with both his hands. I knitted my eyebrows. What is he trying to do? I bite my lower lip in fear and little excitement. Damn with my hormones. The space between us were reducing he was so close to my face. A chill ran down my spine when his breath hit my face. I closed my eyes in delight. But immediately everything went blank. My past engulfed me. I went breathless. Sweat beaded my forehead. I was thrown into the darkness. He was near me. The beast who turned my life into hell. A tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Are you alright??? Arnav voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes. Arnav was standing away from me. Tears clouded my vision. Immediately I ran out of the room to the swimming pool. Sat down and started to cry. This nightmare will never leave me. He is back in my life. He won't let me live happily. I should have quite my life long back. I don't know how to get rid of my past. "ERIC" I shouted his name. "Where are you?"

"Are you alright." Arnav voice startled me. Did he heard me.

"Zoshi." I looked at him. He gave me a confused look. Worries written over his face. Is he worried about me??? I don't think so. I didn't answer him and looked away.

"If you feel sleepy come nd sleep good night." His tone changed from concern to bossiness. I think he is pissed off because of my attitude. He left me alone. I slept near the swimming pool and got up at 6. Went back to my room.
*****
"Arnav I'm ready." Maya chirped. Yup we are going out for shopping. I'm not interested actually. Because I don't have enough money.

"Hello." Arnav was on phone. Maya went inside my room. I was left with Arnav. "Hey how are you. You know last night I slept peacefully. You have to know what is the reason behind it." He was talking with someone on the phone. Then I'm eavesdropping oops bad habit, no control.